babes with tattoos and piercings pic thread!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by treelover, Sep 7, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Alexiv"']eventually i found more pictures of her.
    her name is AnneLee (Suicide), but unfortunately all of her photos are nudity so i just post those that will be fine.
    anyway, she's really perfect.

[/quote]

If her tits are showing that still classifies as nudity...we can still get shut down.

Edit: i didnt see the nipple blur, CONTINUE :D

2. [quote name='"Alexiv"']eventually i found more pictures of her.
    her name is AnneLee (Suicide), but unfortunately all of her photos are nudity so i just post those that will be fine.
    anyway, she's really perfect.

[/quote]

I might be in love with her

3. Hey everyone, just wanted to open the door to get to know everyone! Here's some of my tattoos/piercings :) used to have a ton more piercings, but retired those :p

Attached Files:

4. nipple blur ftw

5. glasses are so sexy on girls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Amazing idea! isnt it ?

[​IMG]

-----

legs tattoos is so prettier than anywhere else

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. damn youre type sexy and u grow? marry me! lol

8. [quote name='"growlifexo"']Hey everyone, just wanted to open the door to get to know everyone! Here's some of my tattoos/piercings :) used to have a ton more piercings, but retired those :p[/quote]

Oooo girl. Lets get married ;)
    I got this piece in june, i love it

Attached Files:

9. its amazing girl. take some good pictures. you have to be in this topic

10. [quote name='"Alexiv"']

its amazing girl. take some good pictures. you have to be in this topic[/quote]

I want to get some realllyyy pretty pictures taken of my tattoo. I just have to find someone im comfortable being nude in front of. Not that the pictures will show anything private, just that all of my tattoos are hidden.

11. I know I'm biased because I have glasses, but I think glasses are super sexy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

although I'm not sure how many of these girls on the internet actually wear glasses...
    [​IMG]
    Seriously I doubt she wear bifocals, just sayin.

12. I have to ask, being that I get chased by a lot of sketchy ladies, most of whom are pretty well inked.

Is it weird that I find all these girls to be smokin' hot at first glance, but then become super turned off when I actually look at the ink they've gotten? I've been pondering that lately...

13. [quote name='"StickyIckyRicky"']I have to ask, being that I get chased by a lot of sketchy ladies, most of whom are pretty well inked.

Is it weird that I find all these girls to be smokin' hot at first glance, but then become super turned off when I actually look at the ink they've gotten? I've been pondering that lately...[/quote]

I think it's a little superficial considering you can't "really" judge a person by the ink theyve gotten alone. But then again if you're just talking about level of arousal then I guess it's mostly aesthetics. Also... What do you do/ who do you associate with to get these girls to chase you???:)

14. [quote name='"StickyIckyRicky"']I have to ask, being that I get chased by a lot of sketchy ladies, most of whom are pretty well inked.

Is it weird that I find all these girls to be smokin' hot at first glance, but then become super turned off when I actually look at the ink they've gotten? I've been pondering that lately...[/quote]

No, i feel the exact same way. Id rather a guy have no tattoos than bad tattoos.

15. Nothing. I have magnetic abilities for crazy women...been that way most of my life. I have a lip ring and I do have some tattoos, but they're all on my torso so you wouldn't see them unless I was already naked.

Dunno. Most of the girls say they like me for x physical feature or z emotional feature, but also label me as being "punk" or "metal" although I wouldn't confine myself as such.

I'm also pretty anti-social (lot of social anxiety), so I often end up in weird situations when I do go somewhere. It might also be that punk chicks in general tend to be a little "stronger" or more forward than the average girl, and I don't hit on women, so it works when they approach me, which is usually the case.

Also, I seem to attract a lot of the cougar/pre-cougar stage. Dunno if there's a correlation between the two. *shrug* that's enough rambling about my life though.

get some piercings I guess? I've only ever had lip rings, but it seems to work pretty well. maybe it's just my personality.