opinions on tattoo idea

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by bwitsne, May 21, 2011.

1. I am a male, I have been thinking of getting a tattoo and for my first it would be "No Lies, Only Trust" on my chest in a script. Nothing more then 5" tall. Of course over a while I will get more tattoos but does anyone think the saying is stupid?

2. Don't do it man, people with stupid little sayings and shit and they're own last name tattoo'd on them is just getting played out

3. If thats really what you believe I'd do it, id prolly get it somewhere more creative tho

4. I'd never get writing on my body, but thats just me. Im sure some people think all of my tattoos are dumb. But hey, there is always going to be someone who thinks they're stupid. Just wait at least 2more months bro. Make sure you give it a lot of thought.

5. Yea id only get my last name or one word tatted, but if you really like it id get it

6. get whatever you want if it has meaning to you who gives a fuck what people think. but so you know in advance getting your first tattoo on your chest is a horrible idea. the chest is so fuckkin painful it like being hit in the chest with a woodpecker with a steel tipped beck who got a shot up with meth lol chest hurt the worst for me out of my back,arms,legs,side, im tat'd everywhere and chest was BAD!

7. Tattooing any piece of skin that sits directly on top of bone is usually painful.

places with lots of muscle/fat provide more comfort

8. #8 Picks, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ... Only for the person getting tattooed.

Then again my elbow didn't hurt at all. I wouldn't be concerned at the pain ...look at all the deutche Bags that are sleeved out..it isn't that tough.

I will say this though there is nothing more annoying than listening to someone talk about how meaningful their tattoos are. boring. Get something you like meaningful or not and don't look back. try not to get hand neck face or lower arm tattoos untill u have a few and you'll be straight.

9. I think that other peoples opinions shouldn't matter when it comes to you getting something permanently on your body. I mean it is your body so as long as it makes you happy that's all that matters.

Have you decided on what kind of script/font? Personally THAT'S what I would be most worried about.

If you are unsure about it then wait a little bit longer before you get it, there's no point in going through with something if you feel any doubt about it. The tattoo isn't going to run away by the time you make the decision.

10. Think of a good code name, something unique :)

11. if you want it get it bro if it has meaning for you, i think it is clean and original aint seen nothing like that on anyone i know as long as the script is clean,