What do you think of tattoos?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Loud202Pack, Feb 22, 2011.

1. What tattoo would you get?

2. The only tattoo I ever considered getting would be my birthday in roman numerals or something symbolic of it.

3. I'm gonna get a stone statue of a naked chick with demon wings, and with a bloody sword in her hand and a baby being held by its umbilical chord in the other, and there will be skulls and snakes going up her legs and a big schlong in her butt

4. so strange i had the same idea! well i guess u can have it i like the idea of a shark with a bass comming out of his mouth with a minow comming out of his mouth with a sperm comming out of his mouth all in a big peace sign and a nazi symbol right next to it in flamez that a dragon is breathing

5. i personally love tattoos i think they looks good on guys and girls... if you find a good artist and get some thing meaningful/symbolic/ or just a really cool design or idea that you artist could make look bad ass..

im working on my left sleeve right now... i got about a grand of work done and i paid him in a few ounces of weed... i love old stoners...

6. I would get japanese symbols because I am so deep and mysterious like but I am mmrrcan and cant speak one word of japanese.

:rolleyes:

7. I wouldn't go all out with tats but maybe a small one on my right shoulder of Ezikiel 25:17 or something I thought of that'd be cool at the time... Not sure.

8. #9 Sunny Jim, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    [​IMG]

I have no idea if that image worked but I would get an Ouroboros, which is a serpent eating its own tail. Symbolizes the cyclical nature of existence, life death etc.

It also looks cool

9. huge on my back

[​IMG]

10. this VVV