Tattoo idea help please?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by marijuanauser, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo to represent the secret part of my life (weed and whatnot) since I've been a toker a lot of things have happened that have helped make me who I am today...So I've been thinking of getting one with a clock with no hands to represent the end of time with the word "secret" in kanji inside of it, used traditionally in tattoos and my last name in Japanese, since I'm half. I can't draw very well so I'm asking for help :p what ideas you have GC?

2. i feel like the chinese/japanese lettering is played out now. its like getting a tribal tattoo. too each their own though.. you don't need our help drawing it just explain to the guy doing it what you want and he will draw it up for you and you can say if you want to change something or add/remove something. i like coming with a very rough sketch and having the guy put his own artistic flair on it

3. Get a tattoo that looks like it's supposed to be something but then accidentally came out to look like a penis but really do it on purpose.

Like a tree, or a potato, or an old indian, but draw it to where when you first look at it it looks like a cock then you have to point out that's it's actually something else. Like a 57 chevy or a snake or something. A mushroom would work well.

4. how does clock with no hands represent the end of time when you want it to represent the "secret" part of your life like "weed and what not"

5. I would use a clock w/ 13 hours on it. To show the uncertainty of time and the hidden reference to cannabis. Maybe have it look like it's under your skin and trying to get out.
    A couple of tears in the flesh with tiny spirits racing out like bugs or a wisp of smoke.

You could show a wicked knife stabbed into the face clock in front of the 13 like your trying to control the path of time. Maybe both clock hands stuck against the knife.

Do you want a stark hard grabbing design or a subtle quiet introspective look?

6. ^^^^u just fuckin mind raped those ideas, great work and the op better pick one of those haha..and 420th post ! :D

7. what about a really ornate looking clock, with the hands on 4:20?