need help with tattoo ideas

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Pocketthunder, Aug 9, 2010.

1. i am searching for ideas for my first tattoo, my last name means "Lion" in german, so i am prolly looking for something that invloves a lion or sometihng like that

just brianstorm with any ideas

2. I dont know if your a haste the day fan, but this is my tat :D Its the haste the day undead eagle. and i love it.

Attached Files:

3. pretty sick man, but i have never heard of haste the day :p

4. They are a metalcore like as I lay dying. HEre check them out! You might want to listen to the chorous first because thats my favorite part
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agkai77cVE4]YouTube - ‪haste the day- when everything falls‬‎[/ame]

5. im not a fan of this type of music, its a skillfull band im just not into the screamo and shit

6. get goatse on your face, centered on your mouth

7. If you need to ask someone for tattoo ideas, then quite frankly you shouldn't be getting one. Tattoos should be meaningful to you, and come to you from your own thoughts. I have 2 myself and both were something I thought up and gave meaning to.

Might I suggest something smaller at first. My first one was quite big and colored on the backside of my ribcage. Was a 6 hour session non-stop, and I really was starting to go into shock towards the end. hah

8. this sooo / thread and put some thought of ur own into it lol. itll be on you forever you know

9. Idk I was going to get this as my tat

An Ace spade on the inside aisde from the boston team logos I do not know what else to fill it in with but the outside is the spade to represent my love for poker/sports for my sport love/crossed revolvers behind the ace (favorite gun)

etc but you should just build off shit you like...

My friend has a bill murray tat he owns all tats imo i don't care how crazy it is

10. #10 1Trismegistus1, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    You should get lion-o. THUNDERCATS HOOOOOO!!!

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Or if your first name is Daniel than this would make an incredibly sick tattoo. It's Biblical Daniel in the lions den.

[​IMG]

Theres quite a few variations of artwork of Daniel in the lions den, their all pretty sick.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

11. I think I will get the thundercats tattoo. It's so fucking badass! But I have a grim reaper on my back to represent mortality and that death is inevitable. On the front I have a tattoo on my left pec that states "Hate is Strength" for how I fight. Ladies like dark stuff usually, the morbid type tattoos. :cool: Plus after you get the tattoo, if its in a hard to reach place you can ask a sexy gal to put lotion on it for you. Rubbing the lotion leads to massages, massages leads to flirtation and touching, and well we know where that goes :D