My Apadravya - Warning - An "Apadravya" is a male genitalia piercing.

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by IGotTheCottons, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've answered all these questions 'cept the last one. Yes, you can take it out to fuck, but you're gonna want to wait until it's fully healed (up to 2 years), or you'd have to use a smaller piercing/plug to keep it from closing. The penis heals very quickly, so you don't want to leave it out too long.

I currently only have 2 tattoos, and my right eyebrow and ears pierced. I used to have:

2 in the right eyebow
    12 in each ear (5 each & both traguses, and bottom holes stretched to 0's)
    Both nipples
    And my tongue, which was stretched to an 8

I had to take them all out in 2002 for the Marines. I never put anything back in until the end of 2007 - mostly due to the types of jobs I was working. I'm now finding a lot of places are a lot more accepting of piercings than they were - say - even just a few years ago... Which is why I'm starting to put mine back in.

Good luck getting your PA. They're not really that expensive - or painful for that matter. For my Apadravya to be pierced at an 8 gauge was only $85. If you do get it done, don't get it at anything less than a 10. Smaller gauges can lead to to lots of pain as the jewelry slices through the soft skin (happens a lot in tongue piercings, too).

As far as suspensions/pulling... Suspension does intrigue me. Maybe some day :)

...Not really interested in pulling, though.

2. Must not ......click thread...

Shit I clicked it.

I've had a girl accidently bite my dick, and that was painful. You're some kind of rave-going Jedi. I don't even want to imagine, especially considering you were sober. In fact right I just pulled down my pants to reassure my dick "Don't be afraid, my son, I'll never put you through that."

3. thats gotta be awkward...

4. damn dude that shits so crazy . u got some major balls. personally i wont pierce anything besides my ears but im not one to judge. i hope u like it. I would just be scared of it catchin on shit.

5. ...wow, great image...props though, it's pretty cool I guess though if thats your thing :smoke:

6. thats cool.... i personally dont like shoving metal things through my penis but thats just a personal preference i guess. as for art.... fuck art.

7. Dude mad fuking props!

Does the bar have internal or external threads? Ive been trying to find some internal threaded rings for my nips.

Ive been considering getting a dydoe at 10 and 2. The dude at the shop said the dydoe is one of the more painful piercings. dont see how it can be more painful than that tho.

U have a pic of your nipple rings. Ill show u mine if you show me yours. haha! no homo

+rep

Attached Files:

8. makes me feel like the tattoo I've been considering is so quaint ha ;)

9. You are a badass. I hope my crude way of describing this to you doesn't offend you because I don't mean it to, but you got your dick pierced!

10. Surprisingly not :D

It's just when the topic comes up, and other people have similar piercings... It seems that the most common response is "it didn't really hurt as bad as I thought it would"... :)

Yeah, that happens sometimes. It only hurts when it's healing. Once it's nice and healed, it don't hurt at all.

The jewelry for these types of piercings should always be internally threaded... I'm not entirely sure why, but I've spoken with a couple piercers and that's what they say, lol.

Dydoes are one of the more painful piercings. The only ones that would hurt more would be Reverse PA's, Apadravya's, and Ampallangs. The other piercings (Frenums, Guiches, PA's) don't really go through thick tissue, and thus, don't hurt as much.

I had to take my nips out for boot camp, and am kind of apprehensive about putting them back in. IMO getting both nips pierced in 1 sitting is harder to sit through than my Apadravya was... Not to mention getting them redone will require going through scar tissue, and that's never a good time, lol. I know I want them, it's just gonna take me a while to work up the nerve to sit through that again.

No offense taken man. Haha, I'm not done getting it pierced, either. I'm thinkin about gettin 2 Dydoes, and runnin the rings through my Apadravya once I take the Apadravya up to a 4 or a 2. I'm going to get a few more in yet to be determined places. :D

11. How do you pee?

12. Like a normal human male?

He explained that before. Even though the piercing makes its way through the Urethra, the urine becomes one stream again and comes out as such.

13. Werd :)

And, might I add, that pissing feels AWESOME with one of these :D

14. It's cool man. I dunno why all these guys are on here like 'oh i didn't wanna see that bla bla' Who cares we all have one. It's just another body part.

I knew some guy that had his dick pierced and i MADE him show me. I'm the straightest guy you will meet but come on how many times do you get to see a pierced dick. Any kind of body mod interests me. It don't matter if its under hidden clothes or not!

15. Same attitude me, and a lot of my friends have about it. My one boy saw it and then drug me around the house grabbing everyone he could find and was like "Yooo! you gotta see this shit! Homie got his dick pierced!". I'd say like 20 people saw it that night, lol. Both guys and girls. Gay & straight... I was in the Marines - so I'm not really shy about bein naked in front of people. You gotta shower with 70+ dudes, twice a day while you're in bootcamp. We've all got one... Not like it's anything new, lol.

16. nice penis:p

i don't have any piercings myself, but for some reason i've always been drawn to body modification. it all intrigues me but genital piercings and suspension are the two i'm seriously considering. they seem like the most ritual of body mod practices, suspension especially, and the experience itself appeals to me more than aesthetics of the piercing.

i'm not sure what it's called, but what do you think about the piercing that is like an ampallang but situated behind the head rather than through it?

17. Yeah man, I definitely feel ya on the genital piercings & suspension. An Apadravya/Ampallang, that is done behind the head, is known as a "Deep Shaft" Apadravya/Ampallang.

I have considered getting one of those, as well... But from what I hear that can be quite painful - especially during an erection. But Deep Shaft piercings are rare, indeed... Giving them a certain appeal :devious:

18. i just learned a new word today and this looks painful.. :smoking::smoking:

19. wow... that impressive, intensely, wonderfully, impressive. my head below my waist is telling the head on my shoulders that if it thinks about it, it will punish me. much respect to you tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.