getting a lip tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Mar 23, 2007.

1. so im getting a new tattoo on the inside of my lower lip. i need some ideas of somthin cool to put there. the restrictions are nothing blatently vulgar or rude and nothing obviously to do with ganja (eg. 420, a pot leaf...) if its vague about pot thats cool tho. so any good ideas. feel free to suggest anything and ill post a pic when i get it done.

2. write someone you care's name or something .. or not ?

3. "GrassCity.com"

4. "ouch"

that would be fucking funny

5. I heard that tatoos there actually wear off in not too long...can anyone confirm?

6. Get "Your Ass Here"

7. "GHSH" for Get High Stay High, perhaps? Or "CHIPCAGO PWNS U"

8. I got a lip tattoo bout 2 years ago. It was the least painful one I've gotten. Although, I had to go back the next day because the ink bled out, not to mention I kept playin with it. So, the next day the artist had to go over scar tissue, and that hurt, worse. But yeah, slowly it seems as though some of the letters are fadin. I havent looked at it in a few months though, I forget I even have one there! My says "suck it up", meaning "deal with it" or "quit your bitchin"....

9. Yah, its seriously a waste of money. It's all mucus membrane in your mouth, not real skin. Mucus membrane tends to go through mitosis alot faster and therefore the bodies lympathic system pushes that ink out or it naturally sheds with time. Plus alot of people usually bite their bottom lip and pull skin off.

10. suck it up. hehe sure... THATS what it means. just playin

11. i dont care if it fades all the way in a year or less im still gonna do it just because i want to. i kinda like the "ouch" one so far but keep the ideas commin.

12. Well its a cheap tattoo and lasts pretty well. But that was a very scientific explanation!

You bastard! hehe, thats why I explained what it meant... Theres always one in a crowd huh Rasta....:D

13. haha i had to, it was so easy.

Ive honestly thought about gettin WTM or WayTooMany on meh lower lip... but never got around to doin it. Would be easy to hide lol just gotta keep your mouth extra clean for a couple days

14. why waytoomany? im also considering "Bite Me" "Kiss This" or a 5 point nautical star. maby one of those sayings with stars on both sides? whaddaya think?

15. common guys, no more ideas? maby "Bat country- my anti-anti drug" or just "Bat Country"

16. I liked the "ouch" idea

17. Hows about MOM in a little heart....:rolleyes:

18. lol waytoomany cuz... fucking www.waytoomany.com duh. lol but i mean, you can apply it to so many things. lol.

what about "Suck Me" "Mmmm Bitch" "Got Blunt?" "Brush Daily"

Dunno... kinda hard to think of weird things i would want on meh lip lol

19. so tonights the night. im leaning twards "Raise Hell" any other last minut ideas? somthin funny?