Do you have any tattoos?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Aaronl8n, Dec 27, 2006.

1. If you do where and what?
    ---

I have a blue and black nauticle star on the back of each of my arms, no real relivance or meaning behind it. I just liked the look and the spot :)

2. as much as i hate to admit it i got my penis tattooed

3. no ink yet but i just got my septum pierced.

4. I h-te white people -nd w-nt be white just c-use of t-too's you c-nt relly -dd -ny color on my bl-ck -ss which sucks extremely d-mn you cr-ckers:D (one of my keys is fucked guess which one)

5. i'm gonna go with a?

6. I have 4 tattoos, the angel Gabriel sitting on a crescent moon I drew on my left ankle, a 3 leaf clover that says Ireland forever in Gaelic on my right ankle, a heart with music notes around it and a dove over my scar from my appendicitis, cuz I was suppost to be dead. The heart and the dove are both on my hips.

I think I'm getting my next tattoo of angel wings on my back gotta save up for that thou :p

7. On my hand above my thumb, its a spade, not done yet, finishing by hand with a tatoo needle

Just to remind me of the shit i had to go through to see clear, i was the only one that could do it.

[​IMG]

Going in for Einstein above my peck as soon as i have money.

8. Im with you on the wings might get h-lf -ngel -nd h-lf b-t wings like good & evil (yim&y-ng):D

9. i've got a celtic knot on my left forearm, and the letters "USMC" on my right bicep

nothin special

10. Your tatts sound nice, I am a fan of them but also a coward.:) I think dove's are very pretty and one of kindess birds there are. I had my belly button pierced and it hurt like hell so I passed on the tattoos. I know the artist I would have but have no idea of what or where I would have it.

11. My entire body is tattoed black. Even under the finger nails, hurt like a bitch.

What? I got tierd of being one of them white ass jive turkey cracka's...

Oh, and I wanted to out-do Michael Jackson.

12. in order of when i got them,
    my dog tag info on my ribs. didnt hurt as bad as i thought
    a tribal, flame type skull i drew myself on my right tricep
    a heart with the a ribbon arround it with bubba written in it. signifies the idea of not to judge someone based on appearance alone. to understand different things about them and not make assumptions, for one like im not gay and 2 i have only been in jail for 45 minutes and then they let me walk.

i am planning on getting 2 more for each of my calves. both japanese kanji writing in red ink that says "pink mist" on one side and the other side will say "one shot one kill" with blood splatter all over the background.

13. if you thought your belly button getting pierced hurt, this may not be for you then :p I pierced my labret myself a few months before I got my first tattoo and that hurt a little bit, but none of my tats really hurt, as much either tickled or just felt wierd. Getting a tat kinda feels like really bad sunburn, but I love watching the process I get my next one in a few weeks

14. i have ½ sleeves and one on my leg... i fully intend to finish the sleeves soon

15. I want to get a tat pretty bad but I'm still debating on what to get... I really liked the jester with flaming dice btw that's sick. One of my buddies wanted to get the scream mask but out of the eyes, nostrils, and mouth smoke would be coming out and the eyes like he's stoned, blood shot, glazed over looking. It would of looked sick but he didn't get it done =/ Puss job.

16. No ink yet, but I plan on getting some work done on my leg in the future.

EEBrew-Septum huh? I used to have that pierced. How'd it feel for ya?

17. didn't hurt that bad. I read alot about it on bme and many people were like " most painful piercing ever" or " hardly hurt". I went into the shop not knowing what to expect. When he put the needle through it wasn't that bad. It stung for a second, when he put the retainer in it stung for another few seconds but after that all the pain was gone. I was hoping for more of a euphoria rush.

18. Shiiit... My tatts hurt like hell... But I guess it's the same as realestate... Location, location, location... I have 2 crosses... 1 has a color burst at the intersection, and the other is all black/tribal... The color one is on my left shoulderblade, and the tribal one is on the back of my neck...

The shoulder one felt like I was getting drawn on with a dull razor... The neck felt like a power sander when they were shading it...

19. .....

20. i got a clover on my neck, GMFL across my stomach and 666 on the inside of my lip, n thats all i need for now until i can think of any other tattoo that would have meaning to me