Considering getting a medusa piercing

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Laurelette, Jun 13, 2012.

1. #1 Laurelette, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    A medusa is a stud that's right above the lip. Some people can pull it off, other's can't. I want to see how it will look on me.

Here's a pic of me to get an idea of what it would look like (attached in this post). I plan on taking out my nose stud and replacing it with a ring, so the medusa stud will balance it out. What's funny is, if you look closely at my upper lip, there is a tiny red dot there..i think it's a birth mark it's been there as long as I can remember.

Yeah I'm a huge fan of piercings lol..but a medusa is the only other piercing I want to get. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. That's exactly what I was thinking..I don't really care what other people think but for some reason I still felt like posting this, lol. :bongin:

3. Well it sounds like you already know what you want and your looking for other people to accept that decision. Some people will say go for it others will say otherwise. Never make base a decision on other people if your the one who's going to be living with it.

4. Medusa is my favorite... do it!

5. you're right. it's a terrible habit i have...for a long time in my life I've been treated like I never had the right to make my own choices. People made me feel like I'm too stupid to make my own choices...and I'm trying to get over all of it. I'm trying to not give a fuck what people think but every day I find myself caring all over again. im 18 now and im moving out really soon, but i still have insecurities and i'm working on getting over them. i'm doing better than i used to be at least...

6. I don't think it would look bad. I think you would look better with a labret (just a guess on the spelling) but if you only want a Medusa then get it
    Like I said it wont look bad. It might actually look good. I don't know shit.

7. #8 Laurelette, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    Lol it's ok. My mom was all like "I think you're gonna regret it. when you want to take it out you'll have a hole in the lip for the rest of your life." But the thing is I don't care if I do, I mean I already have a hole in my nose, big deal. And I can still get a job with the piercing.. but if I have to I'll wait till it's safe to take out and then go out and apply for jobs. That's what I did with my nosering too. So I don't see the problem lol

I'm getting it this weekend 8D

8. love percings....but this is one of my least favorite

9. I think it will look cute! post a pic when you get it