What piercing should I get?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by skittlesdamnit, Apr 19, 2012.

1. I'm thinking my tongue but I don't know. What do you guys think?

2. If you don't know then don't get anything.
    If you want something then get it, but don't let other people make a decision like that because they aren't the ones who will be dealing with it.

3. Tongue is awesome. And eyebrow (bias). IMO

4. Where do you have a piercing?

5. My earlobes (00g), Jacobs ladder, upper right cartilage.

6. ears gauged, eyebrow if you are girl the nose or navel. my other suggestion in the space below your lower lip, or the lip itself. the tongue is a muscle and it will hurt and take some time to heal. its up to in the end

7. Get your friend to close his eyes and throw a dart at you. Wherever it lands TA DA! You have a new peircing.

8. [quote name='"kayakush"']ears gauged, eyebrow if you are girl the nose or navel. my other suggestion in the space below your lower lip, or the lip itself. the tongue is a muscle and it will hurt and take some time to heal. its up to in the end[/quote]

Thinking about getting the "second row" (for lack of a better name) done.

9. Nips!! But both. You get one you need the other. All the way or go home.

10. I dunno if you are a guy or a girl, but a vertical labret piercing on girls is sexy. I have one and get a lot of compliments on it!

11. I am a male. I decided on getting a labret (ring, not stud) vertical bridge, and venom bites.

12. #12 midnittoke, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Apadravya - it hurts but well worth it

13. [quote name='"midnittoke"']Apadravya - it hurts but well worth it[/quote]

Like hell...