Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cranberry Kush Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by McHutchin, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Paid $140 for 9 G's. The nugs at pretty dense. Smoke is smooth with a good after taste. Hint of cranberry, mid to heavy kush taste. Definitely not a creeper, hits you on the exhale. Smell is sweet, strong and fresh.

Attached Files:

2. seen better for less.
    seen worse for more.
    seewhatididthere

Good pickup mate

3. I'd expect a lighter color and a better trimmed bud. Was this purchased from a dealer or dispensary the price seems very high

4. [quote name='"Njheadies"']I'd expect a lighter color and a better trimmed bud. Was this purchased from a dealer or dispensary the price seems very high[/quote]

I was inside a trailer so the lighting isn't the best. It was purchased from a dealer, the price isn't bad for the are. Usually $20 a G unless you have a good hook up. So for $20 a G this is a decent pick up.