Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Church [Hybrid - Indica D]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KoD, Sep 18, 2011.

1. #1 KoD, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    This is a really nice indica dominant hybrid from northern California called The Church... Northern Lights x Swiss Sativa x Skunk x Super Skunk

Name: The Church
    From: Home grown medical marijuana from northern California
    Strain info: Hybrid (Indica dominant)
    Pricing: $400-550 / oz if sold on the street of a non-medical state.
    Looks: Beautiful dark green nugs with pretty orangy-brown pistils. The nugs are fairly dense, but have a nice fluff to them. They have little 6mmx8mm dome bud protrusions that come out of the bottom side of the larger nugs.
    Smells: Very hard to describe... I have a batch of Monkey Paw which is very fresh and lively, but when I smell The Church it feels like the exact opposite. The smell is dulling and "warm".
    Taste: Extremely smooth marijuana. I have taken massive rips from a bong, pipe, and vaporizer and not coughed at all. The taste is very hidden and hides with the smoothness of the hit.
    How this shit hits: Very uplifting head high with a concurring body high. The cerebral buzz wears off and the body high remains. This stuff is very potent and the next day will be as cloudy as your hits were!
    Length: Very long. 80+ minute stone, 120+ minute high/buzz. Total: 200+ minutes

The trichomes on this bud are full and entangling! It's so sticky and fresh that my grinder wont collect kief :(

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(I got at a special deal, $150 an oz) :)

2. #2 Nadroj, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    Fuck... chronic church... and you really cant go wrong @ $150/oz, my people in washington get me hook up prices: $120-240 at the most. I paid $150/oz when i visited seattle this last summer... Fruity AK and OG Chunk... this dude we went through was low yet he still had 2-3 lbs left. he had Blue Dream and a little Chernobyl too.

3. I hear Blue Dream is some great stuff! I am expecting to get some from Oregon soon, I have been very excited to try it!

4. Blue Dream is one of the premier strains here in Montana and the rest of the nw... my buddy grew 6 plants of it. Such good buds... he sold me 117g for $700 to my buddy and i... i gave my friend 2 fat ounces for $400, i sold my other buddies 11.5g for $120 so i only had to pay $180/49g... killer deal on my part :cool:

Yours should look like this
    [​IMG]

5. this thread is blowing my freaking mind.

6. That Blue Dream is ridonkulous lol!

7. #7 KoD, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011