Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Popcorn" or Corn weed in Texas???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ganjaguy817, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm from Ft Worth and I recently heard about what alot of smokers around here know as "Popcorn" or Corn. Its supposedly mid grade bud that smokes better than bobby brown but isn't as good as dro.

Anybody know about this stuff?

2. I'm sure most areas have it. When I was younger I had some of it. In SoFlo it's called Popcorn Zona, bigger, denser nugs than avg mids, better high but still mids. Really isn't bad if you can get a sack for the super low.

3. Should be lime green and skunky. Usually goes for 100 for a zip. Good blunt weed

4. 100 bucks a zip is a hella good deal if its as good as people claim. Wish I could get good deals on good bud like that overseas, I live in Athens, Greece right now and the bud scene there sucks.

5. I pay about 200 a zip for the bud you are referring to, I know about it though.

6. a lot of it comes from the dallas-fw area. if its good popcorn, it comes from these large indoor grows. the people who grow it tend to dry it super fast to speed up production, giving it the popcorn feel. (i think its grown by gangs, based off past dealers)

7. It's gang chronic...LOL! Actually makes sense, but I'm pretty sure its just the NEW evolution of what will become reggies in a few years. Shit I consider "corn" to be higher quality regulators now. CashManiac is right though, we live in the same town and its called Zona over here but its the new regs, fo sho! I can get a QP for 250 so its def. not danks, but is great to roll joints with

8. yeah its around....it is usually sold as schwag in my area...anything that isnt dank always is...but is far better quality than normal schwag...it comes around every so often and ends up being like mids. but at 50 bucks an ounce who is complaining...keep buying sacks and eventually ull come across some

9. The shit I was referring to was a skunky, lime green bud with red hairs. It literally smells like skunk and comes in little popcorn like nugs. It's way better than schwag weed, better than your average mids imo.

10. 250 QP? Holy fuck, we needa link up dude...Im not a fuggin cop LMAO!

11. why you laughing so much bro

you a cop? :p

12. That was in regards to a private conversation I had with him earlier.

Mind your fuggin business, bro !

:smoke:

13. Maybe they are talking about little Popcorn nugs. You know those small compact little buds that look like popcorn :smoke:

14. Pay 100 an Oz for what you are talking about. I'm around Dallas.

Shit I have now looks great. Some is a lil compact but mostly not. Nice amount of trichs, some seeds. Has some purple through out the bud. Pretty good smoke.

15. I want some dro. I think my dealer sold me some dirt I need a new dealer

16. [​IMG]

17. Yeah 100 a zip as well

18. How is the quality?

19. 80-100 for a o zip. but sometimes can be stemmy. good for making brownies.

in dfw i will tell you that most of these dealers that sell for 60 a 1/8, < talking tons of business. it's the same shit i go to my guy for and its 40 for 1/8.
    i can get O zips, 280-310 dro.

20. In Dallas its shit weed, $5 a gram, I get it for around $80 per ounce, thats if you even want to buy this. I prefer to stay away from this shit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.