Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time ever buying, Did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by monster157, Jul 29, 2011.

1. #1 monster157, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    So yeah, I bought this from a guy I know pretty well. He said it is some good shit (no name) so paid $60 for an 1/8 but ended up getting a little more then an eighth because of what he left in my grinder and he gave me a little extra cuz were tight. anyway, tell me what you guys think. I've already rolled a few for my up comming vacation.

1/8 of dank

Attached Files:

2. $60 is pricy for the stuff you got, but i don't know your market. That stuff would sell for $50 tops here. The joints look good but I'm more of a bong guy.:smoke:

3. looks alright, not a great judge on quality. but i know here i can get an 1/8 (or half quarter as we call it) for 25-30$. but idk man, thats just my experiences

4. Yeah, he claimed it went for $75 an 1/8 and was cutting me a deal, but I really don't know. so yeah... But what I do know, is a friend of mine just got a damn QP of some Diesel for $250 from a friend. Legit.

5. #5 youngstoner, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    75$ is more then what 3.5 grams are worth retail. and i promise you your friend did not get a QP of diesel for 250.

6. That QP news is bullshit.

7. it really all comes down to if your satisfied with your purchase or not, but id say it coulda been an 8th. and the weed looks good too

8. looks alright

9. i would pay 50 for that tops ... but if its your first time that's a pretty good deal.

10. i agree. that looks like bush. but as ^ said. in toronto, well north york my area, i get kush for about 35 a hq. but to tell you the truth you did get ripped off.

he gave you a stem.

lol. next time ask for no stem.

11. I'm sorry but after reading posts like this all day I'm just sick of this shit. Of course you live in Canada so you get eighths for $35. Maybe you haven't noticed or maybe you're just retarded but prices can vary from town to town. For my area, what the OP picked up is good. Also, because we're not all as blessed as you, almighty yawww, we sometimes get stems in our bud. That thing weighs no more than .2 so who gives a shit if he gets a little stem. With the extra that he gave him, it works out in the end.

Good pick-up OP.

12. Thanks for saving me some time.

13. Diffrent areas have diffrent prices. He gave you what you paid for prob just a little bit more. Looks legit. Nice J's :smoke::smoke:

14. Looks good. But that would be $20 where i live

15. It's some good weed but it wasn't grown or cured that great. I probably would give 40 the most for that eighth.

16. you do realize there is no bud on that stem? idk about you but I would be pissed if there was just a random budless stem in my bag...

17. They fall off all the time, you amateur.

18. If eighters go for 60, your friend didn't get a QP of diesel for 250. Sorry, just did not happen.

19. #19 youngstoner, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    agreed. the best deal ive gotten on a QP was $900.

20. IDK what its like where you live @ but around here bud like that would be 40 an 8th at the most. Thats not too bad of a purchase though, I mean the bud still looks decent like some good mids or something. Its not like he paid $60 for a bag of dirt.