Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

76.7% THC - Pineapple Wax - Amaaaazing color

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 2much420, Jul 28, 2011.

1. My tolerance is already reaaaally high - and two hits of this shit, and I'm toasted.

[​IMG]

2. looking at that to long will get ya blitzed

3. jaysus mary and holy st.joseph,,nothing like that have i seen ,id get mine and your left bollock for that ..bet it kicks nine kinds of shyte outta ya

4. your an MMJ patient Im assuming? where could one get such a wax, or how would such wax be made?

5. Dayummmmmmmmm! lucky bastard

6. 76.7, lol what the fuck is that random number? Like they actually test its THC levels which cost a LARGE amount of money (sending it to lab)..

Anyways, bet that wax is emazing

7. god damn i really want some wax, so god damn, im missing out on so much ive never had extracts other than homemade ISO hash.

+rep because im so jealous

8. That looks like some bomb wax indeed! Beautiful looking stuff :D

9. That looks so good I want to eat it, lol. This is the first time I've been jealous of someone elses stash! Nice pick up.

10. Never had any concentrates, other than kief. Damn that looks like it would get you high just smelling it.

11. I wanna learn how to make wax, and s0ur I made BHO shits awesome.

12. I've Never had wax.

Does it smoke like hash?

And also you can safely say that when I finally saw the pic load....

I came a little.

...just a little.

13. #13 S0UR, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nice! We have to smoke some in december man, I'll have the license then.. Definitely need to try some of that.

14. #14 the herbo1ogist, Jul 28, 2011
    It may be 76% THC
    But it's 100% rediculous

15. yeah for sure, dude I saw weezy, rick ross, and a few other people last night. The entire place was smoked out I got a contact high from being there hahah.

16. Reference: Service is our nature | San Francisco Patient and Resource Center

They test every single batch - not just every strain by name. Check out the menu while you're at it.

17. #17 S0UR, Jul 28, 2011
    That sounds sick dude. I know you had a good time lol.

18. Holy fuck I want some concentrates.. The weed I have been smoking has a 21% THC content. But 76% is :O

19. lmao they do i have hash oil 82% im in SF as well, SF has ultimate chronic

20. hahaha contact high...

That wax looks bombb bro, stay medicated