Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new 3g best friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dalionking2, Jul 27, 2011.

1. .......

Attached Files:

2. #2 Smotpoking, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How much you pay?

3. 60. It's east coast so it's expensive

4. oh my god $60 for 3 grams of that? Doesnt the dealer hook u up if you are buying more than 1 g?
    Where exactly east coast?

5. I pay $60 for 1/8th too in NC. I don't even know of anyone that sells it by the gram.

6. Im on the east coast and I pay $60 for absolute PIFF

your dealer is a jerk saying Ohhhh its east coast so its expensive, I wouldnt pay more than $30 for that!

7. and its 3.0 not 3.5... 60 for the best chronic 3.5 is not too bad i had to do it while in hawaii, but for that middy nug u shoulda been like dude cmon this is some shwag

8. it looks like a very nice nug but 50 bucks woulda been a better price.

9. Are you kidding me?

10. That sucks im in philly and i can get that for like 30 gotta know the right ppl i guess

11. Okay, theres gonna be an argument here... But why? You already know nobodies gonna come to terms. I'd suggest everyone grow up and realize some people get hookups, And some people get what they can. Telling him he got ripped off will do nothing, And whoever called that schwag has there head so far up their ass that they can lick their own ribcage.

Just my $0.02, Fight now children.

12. Not tryna fight but come on, find a better hookup man

and yeah its borderline homie shwag

13. Schwag homie**

And nope, Not at all, Your spoiled. Gimme a sec, I'll show you schwagg.

14. Your computer screen is schwag

15. Why dont you just tell him to look at his own stash. he'll find plenty of schwag there. oh wait can you even afford bud let alone dank nug like OP

16. [​IMG]
    Schwag

[​IMG]

Mids.

17. First off, that doesn't even look that great.

Second, it doesn't even look like 3 grams bro.

WTF?????!!!!

18. ^ here we go again

19. Fuck the summer months. Its impossible to talk to 12 year olds. Owell, Its no longer my concern, ive said my piece. y'all have a good time.

20. 2nd this