Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Various Louisiana Purples...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by reasonableman, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, just posting up my buds for your viewing pleasure.
    Let me know what you think and rate them if you'd like.
    I'm just putting the strain names that my source calls them, so they may or may not be accurately named...
    (images hosted on imgur so just click for the full-size image :))

Purple Ice-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's like steroid bud... ultra-dense, slow burning, grinder required, what looks like a half ounce from a distance actually weighs 1 oz.

Purple Mr. Nice-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Very different from the Purple Ice, normal density, crazy flavor

Purple Snow-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Looks almost exactly like "Purple Ice" except less dense

White Diesel-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tastes just like every good diesel I've ever had, with a little twist

:D:D:D

2. That first strain, purple ice, looks like the most dense bud I have ever seen dude. But the white diesel looks like the best out of all of them to me. Nice pick ups :wave:

3. This looks like the beautiful shit of some mystical being. Wonderful.

4. looks fuckin good :bongin:

5. damn those buds are just beautiful:hello:

6. Wow! I haven't seen water cured buds in over ten years. I bet all that weed smokes so so smooth!

7. holy fuck dude.

8. all that bud is fiiiiire!! good looks my dude!! that purple ice looks redic bro, I wish I could get my hands on some of that!!

9. #9 Helotesganja, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How can you tell it's water cured??

10. damn the south has the purps

11. Density and overall look are a pretty easy way to tell. It takes flavor but adds smoothness.

12. damn that purp ice looks soooo dense. Would love to blaze some of that up! Well actually i'd love to blaze any of that bud up, looks amazing. Overall a very nice stash man!

13. That density is unreal.

14. dense... and sticky? How much all those run you man? Louisiana has some insane prices... as far as i know (400/oz ftl)

15. #15 reasonableman, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    Thanks for all the feedback! Haven't checked the thread in a few days... as far as prices Nadroj you're pretty much on the money, at least for the top notch stuff. I've gotten as low as 320, as high as 400, very rarely lower than 360.

Joe, thanks for the comment about the buds being water cured. I have been curious about what makes this bud so incredibly dense, and some have suggested it has just been vacuum sealed too many times. This is the first I've heard of a curing process that would make it this way, so I'll have to do my research on water curing now :)

16. I've had that purple ice, except he called it grand daddy purp ice. I picked up an 8er and it fit in a g bag. As far as prices 400/oz is pretty steep... Especially if you live in a city in LA

17. May be steep, but its consistently the best I've ever seen. Plus I don't really know what else is around here, so I stick with what I trust. I've lived here for less than two years and didn't know anyone when I first got here.

18. Omg dude i am crazy jealous, especially of the purple ice, it looks like by far the densest nug ive ever seen.. At first i thought it had been wrapped in a hair net type thing because of how tight the buds looked.. thats rediculous! lol

19. I WANT!!!!:eek: That's the only herb in here i've seen thats matching the dankitude of what i've been grabbin' recently :smoke::wave::hippie: fucking + rep for dense-as-fuck purps!!!

20. its really dense because its obviously been vacuum sealed and transported...