Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

more blue dream (macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by topshelfganja19, Apr 23, 2011.

1. yummy yummy so glad i could get some. one of my favorite buds :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. straight up head racing high?

3. I had some just like that a few days ago :hello:
    Got me stonneeddd :smoke:

4. dammm that kinda looks like some that i picked up today, but its called "super blue dream", im sooo blown right now haha

5. yeah... may as well just take out the super cause Blue Dream itself is a "SUPER" strain. Looks hella dank OP... you can't deny the dream (i think BD is honestly the most popular strain of the year)

I have had it over 3 times now. Every batch was just as dank as the last if not more dank ;)

6. Blue Dream's never been a head racing high for me..

Just a super calm haze like the name suggests. Love that soapy smell

7. Blue dream should be a racing head high for you. That is, if it is legit blue dream, it's 80/20 sativa dominant, sure, you could get that "calm" feeling, that is the indica, however, "calm" and "haze" aren't really synonymous, "calm" is more related to indica.

8. Not too far off, but he's right...blue dream (& most phenos of johnny blaze, nev's x bb, slightly different cross but very similar) are very mellow sativa highs that seem to favor the blueberry side of the cross more than the haze...I've also always noticed a relaxing body buzz, likely also from the blueberry side of the parents, as if I recall correctly an indica pheno of BB was used to make the clone-only BD...

If you cut em early (still clear and cloudy with little or no amber) you can get the racing head high effect, but you also miss out on a lot of the complexity of the high, not to mention the fact that it lasts considerably less time than if it were picked when ripe.

9. straight up im retarded high haha. awesome bud

10. yea i've gotten like 5 different batches of blue dream over the last few months. this one is the most chronic though :smoke:

11. im blown away right now haha. just woke up and smoked 2 to my dome :smoke:

12. Looks amazing

13. #13 spokamsterdam, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The real blue dream smells like sweet blueberries almost tropical. And its a gnarly sativa so it should definately give you a energetic almost uncomfortable hi

14. Sorry, but sativa doesn't automatically mean "head racing"... I've bought blue dream from street dealers, helped grow some fantastic cuts of it and had some decent club cuts and they've all been generally the same. A soapy smelling haze that's provided me a mellowed out and calm (and sometimes rather sleepy) high. No, "haze" and "calm" aren't synonymous, but they're also not mutually exclusive.

15. I'm really confused by this idea that sativa's must give you an energetic high. I expect energetic highs from strains like SS#6, Milf, and Ed Rosenthal. But every time I've ever had blue dream, whether it from a club, some guy who had it, or straight off the dried branch, it's always put me into a zen-like focused high.

16. its an uplifting cerebral high. when i smoke enough of it, it feels like im tripping without the visuals

17. Which does not equate to energetic. At all.

18. don't recall ever saying it did..

19. Then why quote me for your post if you're not disagreeing with me?

20. just trying to expand the conversation here..am i not allowed to input on my thread? not every reply has to be a disagreement. im just stating what effect this bud has had on me. but i suppose different buds from different batches have different effects on everyone.