Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maui Wowi hash bash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lillytree, Apr 3, 2011.

1. well got back from hash bash and picked up 1/2 0unceof Maui Wowi and some small disks of hash and it is some of the best i have ever had sorry of the crappy pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. best rolling papers known to man kind.

3. so false, SMOKING ECO's DAMN IT! haha jk to each his own.

wish it were better pics OP, REALLY wish we could see the crystals in those discs.. nevertheless- gotta love maui wowie, hows that smoke man? :smoke:

4. Did you get that from a dispensary?

5. my fav rolling papers never leave home without them

the smoke is so smooth and taste like im on the beach in maui eatting some fruit dish the hash is also the bomb

nope on the dispensary random pick up in ann arbor

oh ps those buds sparkle like that wanna be vamp in twilite

6. uh, im proud to say ive never seen that movie hahaha, sick tho dude, enjoy that smoke :smoke: sounds heavenly

btw i LOVE ann arbor

7. lucky i had to sit throw it 4 times i keep telling my friends real vamps dont sparkle but do they listen no

strange enoufe the hash not that shiny not going to bitch how ever cause it was free

8. Lucky ! I wanted to go, but couldnt. :(
    Not bad lookin' hash too !:smoke:
    :wave: Maybe next year !

9. there were like 10,000 people there mostly you hit the fair to smoke maybe get an insane pick up (see first post that 1/2 was only 150 and it's maybe 2 hit quit also free hash) than you wonder around ann arbor foods great neat little store amazing glass art in the head shops. go smoke some more go home and sleep better than you have in years.

10. The best hash I've ever had was this green brick. It was sooo dank. Made me feel like I was floating or lifting up into the sky after a few hits.

11. update on that hash smoke damn thats some amazing stuff oh and lol i was so bake when looking at the hash i didnt notice the waxpaper on both sides of the disk's this shit is light gold in color and just great