Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Tokers Pick-up thread, weed, blunts, kief and more!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Green Toker, Nov 22, 2010.

1. #1 The Green Toker, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
    THESE ARE NOT MY FINAL PICTURE QUALITIES! I just got the lg ally and can prolly get better pics from it.. for now... because next week I'm trading it for a droid 2, anyone have that one? I want a smartphone with a keyboard, and with android. I will update this thread often.
    with all my pieces, new pieces, new weed, and my vaporizer.
    Last night I got some blueberry kush 1 gram for $17. haha don't ask.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will update this thread whenever I get new pickups, mind you that not all my pickups are kush.

I also have a 20 of mids, but i got to go to work and I'll post those later.

Pictures taken with my LG ALLY. :)

Also, I'm just figuring the lg ally out, so I might get better picture quality from the shit 3.2mp xD I'm trading for a droid 2 probably.

2. Looks really good, very green, should be very nice smoke.

:bongin:

3. It is. :smoke: I read your thread haha. :hello:

4. Love the color.

What's with the first pic though? Kinda just looks like a bag with writing haha.

5. Looks like a dank sack, reminds me of the time my friend got a bag from a dealer we were chilling with for 7$. He went and bought a 7$ metal pipe at the flea market after to compliment it haha

Edit: looks more than a gram too

6. #6 The Green Toker, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
    and thats after smoking a bowl :hello:

@nikizmon it is a bag with writing on it, lol. Says blueberry.

7. That's funny cause anyone with a sharpie can do that =P

8. I know :p I'm not saying it's legit blueberry but definately gets me stoned in a couple hits and is def. kush.

9. Kush blunt i rolled :)
    [​IMG]

KUSH used
    [​IMG]

My meh.. weed i said i was gonna post.
    [​IMG]

and theres my jar and grinder..
    I've been facing the kush blunt right now, its down to a roach.:smoke: so time for stoned rambling, right after this blunt...

*smokes roach*

i went to gatlinburg for 4 days, come back, all my weed in my jar I hid was gone. bout 20 worth. :( short story bc i want to play black ops, pc.. anyone have it? wanna play?:smoke:

10. #11 The Green Toker, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    New pickup:

Some kush called Elephant. This is 1 gram for 20 a gram.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some kush, called zombie.. fake name but good weed. 20 a gram... one time i bought a gram and it filled 2 blunts :D This is about a quarter for 110.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Could be fake names, but its always the same name for the same shit and price ;) :smoke::smoke:

11. zombie is often what australians refer to as weed "on a hippie trail head ful of zombie" land do under may b an australian strain looks nice either way

12. im australian and round here we need some weed like that!!

13. Pick ups look good man, however, "kush" is not an adjective to describe the quality of a marijuana, you can call it dank, fire, chronic, etc. Your blueberry kush you could call kush, but any weed that is above mids/reggies shouldn't be called "kush"

14. Well around these parts EVERYONE calls Kush, kush and its kinda hard to explain lol. If you ask for kush, you get kush, if you ask for regs you get it, ask for mids, you get it. That's just how drug dealers work around here. Weed that is above mids/regs here is called dro. But kush is kush and always will be kush around here. I forgot about this pickup thread but Ima post some more in it.

15. Match in Gatlinburg??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum