Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.:|BDAMbuddz|:. [Official Nug-Shot/Nug-Apreciation Thread]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BDAMbuddz, Oct 30, 2010.

1. #1 BDAMbuddz, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
    ~ Greetings, fellow cannabis consumers. ~ :wave:

The Official Nug-Shot/Nug-Appreciation Thread has been manufactured for the most dank buds flowing around out there! On this thread you are encouraged to do the following.

-post pictures of dank/exotic cannabis.
    -rate and comment on pictures.
    -keep a positive atmosphere.

~Here are a few shots from a few previous pick-ups~

Picture#1 : Snow White
    Picture#2 : Afghan
    Picture#3 : Shiskaberry
    Picture#4-5 : Surge

**REMEMBER TO RATE PHOTOS+CLICKING ON PICTURES A 2ND TIME BRINGS UP ZOOM AFFECT

Attached Files:

2. looks like you got some dankity dank

3. I need a better connect ;(

4. Indeedio ma brotha! Dankness is always great, where's all yours ?? :p

I once felt this way brother, gotta find someone reliable and who has the connections.. it will come in time, i hope! :D

5. that nug looks sexy on that rubiks cube.

6. #7 BDAMbuddz, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010

I would totally agree.. :smoke: That my friend is some hydroponically grown Surge, $70 a 1/4 oz, and $35 a 1/8th. Lets get some other pictures in here guys! I know there are plenty of dank budlets out there! Also remember to feel free to rate bud pictures, with 1 being very poor and 10 being very dank. Keep smoking that holey dankness! :hello::hello::hello:

7. Just a few more shots guys!

Picture#1 : M39
    Picture#2 : White Russian
    Picture#3 : Tutty Fruity

Attached Files:

8. those all look great

9. great flowers partner.

im pullin up a chair +rep +sub

10. Dankness makes me feeel oh sooo good :wave:

Great flowers is right my friend, and thank you muchly :D Plenty more to come.

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. Purple Kush

[​IMG]

Afghan Special

[​IMG]

Jack Haze

[​IMG]

Crystal Clear [NL x WW]

[​IMG]

12. haha alright ill pop a few pics up i suppose.... they may be large...not sure whats going to happen here my bad if its too large for some...

Accidental Magic (ak x northern lights)
    [​IMG]

This stuff is amazing.... has a more mellow indica influenced high, but, keeps you alert enough to not end up couch locked. The smell is actually very discrete...but very much on the sweet side of things....no distinguishable smells like durban or skunk, just a faint sweet weed smell...... The high is instant, and very long lasting.... the smoke tastes just as it smells and doesnt linger very long.

Oriental Cheese
    [​IMG]

This is some asian indica bred with cheese, i can't for the life of me remember what the guy was saying because i was so overwhelmed by the smell and look. It smells.... like a fruity cheese.... i cant explain the smell of cheese it just has that smell.... The high is LOOOOOOW, one hit and everything seems so much harder to do, and every other hit adds to it exponentially.... couch lock....ha more like couch prisoner.... Watched the remake of Halloween after smoking a large bubbler bowl of this and honestly i felt like i was too calm to be watching something so fucking intense.... hahahahah Last long, but when it wears off be ready to either reload, or pass out.

Lost Dawg (called late dawg in my p/u thread due to me and the bud tender getting confused....)
    [​IMG]

I believe they said this was chemdog, back bred with another sour diesel plant, so Chemdog x sour diesel hahaha... Smells of diesel mania, when you smoke/vape this, the taste sticks with you for HOURS, literally.... very interesting ive never had a bud flavor stick in my mouth and nose for so long... Along with that, anywhere you open the jar, will smell of the shit for a LONG time... i only bought a gram, opened it for... maybe 10 seconds to get a tiny bit out for the mflb.... ended up getting busy and putting it all away, sealed, air tight... went upstairs in the office...came back down 20-30 mins later, the ENTIRE first floor smelt like i was growing weed.... The high...is beyond amazing.... quick, potent, its way too potent to bother labeling this more so on the sat/ind side...its just all around fucking too good. Still have some of that gram infact.... 1 hit from the mflb and im GONE

13. @ HipHopFiend ---> Dude...those are some dank budlets indeed!! Medical? I give that Purple Kush a big 10, along with the Crystal Clear :D As for the rest, an easy given 9.

@SirSog ----> Wow my friend, just when I thought it wouldn't get any better, haha. My rating is an easy 9.5-10 for each picture, easily given. All so decked in tri's. Awesome bud review following the pictures as well!

Keep that dank herb coming!!! :smoke: :smoke: :bongin: :bongin:

14. oh ill show some day, just cant find my camera cord. got some pretty sizable pick ups.

15. Hahah thanks man, thats not the last of it by any account, im just in the middle of taking an online class and got busy.... more coming soon...very soon

16. @tnarugby ---> Sounds good man, can't wait to see these sizable pick-ups!!

@Sirsog ---> Awesome dude, looking forward to seeing more dank herb :D, feel free to post your dank pick-ups hear anytime !!

17. Strawberry Fields (strwbry cough x haze)
    [​IMG]

This bud smells amazing, like the sweet aroma of cough, but that twang of haze in there.... It tastes... the exact same... hahahah. The high is VERY strong, very head high... not good if you need to focus on...anything at all.

Somango (soma genetics)
    [​IMG]

No weed compares to the potent smell of this shit... its not something to leave...anywhere in the open... it will stink all over...but its not like the lost dawg where its just BAM DIESEL SMELL, its more like a sharp piercing weed smell, good, but so powerful it needs moderation... Smoking this, was my pleasure.... so smooth, the flavor is transcribed right into the smoke.... makes a room smell so fragrant unless it is aired out.

Lastly for this post Biddy Early (Early Skunk x Warlock)
    [​IMG]

Now, while the somango, and lost dawg had ridiculously strong smells...this bud, has such a unique smell for something bred from purely skunk genetics (warlock is a skunk breed i just cant remember which....) It smells... not like weed thats for sure... more like... potpourri on the sweeter/mellow side of things... but... WOW the high...is so amazing.... clear, smooth, and long.... good for movies, perhaps even classes... (raging my online class while vaping some biddy and i seem to have no issues keeping my attention)

18. @SirSog --> You cease to disappoint me man!! Very nice pics again. That Somango looks like it is a sticky bud and very dank, my rating is 9.5 .. The Biddy Early looks very dank as well, an easy 9.5 again .. The Strawberry Fields looks coated to the max with thick tri's , absolutely a 10 in my books.

19. haha yea the strwbry fields was from the best outdoor harvest dispensary IMO, but the somango and biddy were actually better. And yes it was so fucking sticky dude, my grinder is covered in its hairs and shit still lol