Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

|CS/Houston|Bubba Kush, Manifest Glass + A Look Inside the THC Caverns of Sweet Kush!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by peabody624, Aug 26, 2010.

1. I haven't posted here in a while, mostly due to work and summer, but also having my camera phone with macro be replaced by a non-macro phone makes those 'on-the-go' shots more difficult.

But I made it work, and have returned with pictures of Houston's own bubba kush (taken with basic camera phone) and some gorgeous sweet kush pictures (taken via microscope) that'll have you drooling. Not to mention my friend's brand new Manifest Glass piece from BC on westheimer. Enjoy! :wave:

BUBBA KUSH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MANIFEST DESTINY

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SWEET KUSH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BONUS: COCONUT OIL THC PILLS!!!

(7g powdered northern lights)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will upload more pics throughout the year as I take them. With time I'm sure I'll get better with the microscope, it's a bitch to get clear pictures super close with it.

:smoking::smoking: HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY THREAD BLADES! :smoking::smoking:

2. Wow this is a great thread +rep

3. awesome buds and glass...report on those capsules?

4. the BK is fantastic i've had that shit a million times and it never gets old, haven't seen it around lately though. I guess the grower is getting a little stingy. but the sweet kush:eek:, oh the sweet kush....

shit's ill dude. hopefully i can be blessed with those kush varities in my future, but until then i guess i'll have to keep chiefin this here scud and sweet tooth.

5. This thread 0wnz.

Those are some beastly THC capsules.

6. jeezus...

that bong is fucking sick. And oh god, the thc crystals are amazing.

7. mad crazy stuff here, reppin houston, im guessing you go to a&m and chill in houston in the summer, what are you 281 713 832?

8. super legit BK. Gotta love those epic macros

9. whats your address, and what time do you go to sleep at night?

just wondering, haha

10. For some reason they didn't work too great, they definitely worked but not as well as I had hoped, I probably overheated even though I used the thermometer because it seemed much hotter than I had ever done it before.

Also:

[​IMG]

Just zooming back and forth in this picture would bring hundreds of bubbles in and out of focus, fucking tiny focal range only lets me capture a couple.

11. Jizz, in, my pants....
    beast buds for sure, and that bong is super sick!

12. looks like puke flavored oatmeal

13. Dude how have I been missing this thread?!?!? Epic!

Definitely subbed + looking forward to more.

14. Bud so good it could kill a man...
    Very impressive collection dude

15. Good shit man. Looks like you're holding it down well in your parts!