Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4oz Mystery Herb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Brumac, Jul 21, 2010.

1. 4 jars off of one girl... Probably not the best weed you've seen before but it was my first time. Haven't tried it yet gonna wait a few weeks.

Attached Files:

• 20.jpg
      20.jpg
      File size:
      123.8 KB
      Views:
    • 21.jpg
      21.jpg
      File size:
      316.1 KB
      Views:
    • 22.jpg
      22.jpg
      File size:
      469.3 KB
      Views:
    • 23.jpg
      23.jpg
      File size:
      220.1 KB
      Views:
    • 24.jpg
      24.jpg
      File size:
      245.7 KB
      Views:
    • 25.jpg
      25.jpg
      File size:
      72.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Man don't be so modest. For your first ever grow, thats great.

3. Thanks man I appreciate that, I really do! I was so worried having crap weed, still am, until its tested out...

4. That almost looks dank high mids at least. Great work!

5. Verrrrrry nice for a first grow!! Seriously tasty lookin buds! So lucky to fill 4 jars!

Nice!

6. U should sell me one of those jars bro lolz

7. damn man that is defs a good quality for your first grow, and a good yield for sure + rep!!!!!

8. yah man first grow thats some good looking bud :cool: +rep

9. LOL - I wouldn't even know how much one of these jars would go far.

10. Yeah do not cut yourself short bro. Those are some great looking buds and that is an excellent yield for your 1st grow. Growing is harder than much people think. + rep

11. Damn those bud look great for your first time. It looks like some dank ass weed, let us know how it smokes.

12. thats legit dude, by looks alone i'd smoke it.

13. Shit I wouldn't care,I'd overpay for one of those badboys atleast by a Bill ($100) :rolleyes:
    only once though LoL

14. looks like some bomb weed to me dude nice job

15. You should water cure some of that stuff so you can have it ready to smoke in under 2 weeks! not bad for a first grow!

16. Never heard of water curing?

17. Damn, nice buds. I'd be psyched if I had 4 jars of that in my house.

18. You did very well

19. Not bad at all. :smoking:

Enjoy it!

20. Water curing is a different method of drying and curing your bud. You submerge your freshly cut and trimmed plants in water. Like maybe a cooler with a drain. You must submerge them completely and change water daily. 7 days of this and you can air dry them and they are a darker green because all of the plant material was extracted into the water. So you are left with a more potent bud in the end. You would need less weed to get you high basically. It tends not to have much of a smell at all. Not for you if you want some stinky buds. This is possible because THC is not water soluble so it will not lose potency. Hope this helps...if I left any important steps out sorry I hope someone will correct me but you can search water curing and you will get more information.