Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sirsog's Official Pick up/ Bud Shot/Oil/ MY SHIT thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SIRSOG, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Finally found my camera so i can have better pics than my nasty blog pics haha. Heres some Dragon and tangerine haze

Dragon
    dragon  2.JPG

dragon 4.JPG

Tangerine Haze (so so pretty)
    tang 1.JPG

tang 4.JPG

tang 6.JPG

2. gonna go get more here in a bit, ill take/post pics

3. i gotta spread some rep around before giving you some more, but looks very nice!

4. haha thanks man, i think due to us being at the same level it ends up neutral anywho, i think the bud reps itself hahahahaha, had to make a deal with my budtender to get the last nug of tangerine haze...the crown nug, and the nug they kept curing on display for 2 extra months, untouched by ungloved hands...mmmmmmmmmmm

5. That haze looks sweet as a nut man

6. when its all together n in its jar it smells like a stanky haze sack, but as soon as you get your fingers wet in its delicious nug breaking ness, its all tangerine...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7. Heres some Kali Mist from yesterday, i got some white widow too but GC wont let me upload it till i clear my shit again god damnit. Anywho,

Kali Mist 3.JPG

Attached Files:

8. Looks like you got a hold of some killer herb, thanks for sharing! :smoking:

9. haha alright it let me put up 2 more...

another kali mist Kali Mist 5.JPG

and one of the widow, attempting to put more widow here soon.

Widow 6.JPG

10. and fucking finally, the last of the pics, some more white widow lol

Widow 7.JPG

Attached Files:

11. Wow, gorgeous nugs maestro! That Widow is looking sugary, enjoy! :cool:

12. holy shit man nice.

you just want to eat them up, they look so delicious

13. i was reading this thing on making firecrackers...cause ive only done it once and failed due to lack of knowledge, and i was like oh ill just make some when i go home, then i realized...i only have super mega sticky pretty nugs...i cant fucking do that..... hahahahah

14. haze in OP looks tastyy

15. ^^^ it was, i have like a bowl of it sitting in a jar just getting more and more beautiful, the hairs are now like fingers reaching off the nug trying to grab things as they become less stuck to the nugg hahahahha

16. looks like you over did the sharpening in photoshop

17. #17 SIRSOG, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    Wow dude thanks for the faith, if I had photo shop you think the close up ones would be all grainy like that.....your an idiot, try going into picasa, turning up the highlights, and then yea, I sharped via their tool, cause my camera I 8 years old, it takes ok pics, defs no shop magic in the bag, imma assume you said this out of jealousy of my dank ass nugs. No use trying to make me care....im the one smoking them.

18. that tangerine haze looks off the chain man! i would definitely wanna puff summa that goodness.

19. Im goin in today, discovered whilst telling the bank i wasnt paying a 35$ inactive fee on a credit card i chopped up 2 years ago, that i have some extra cash....gonna buy the most extravagant nuggets they got hahaahha

20. #20 SIRSOG, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    Heres some more pickups, im still fidgeting with this fucking old camera trying to make it take the pics with correct lighting and shit...getting closer on the lighting, but now its not as fucking focused in some pics.... Added the last little tiny bit of the tangerine haze....its so pretty...still have that last bit...

This is called Sour Apple... I have no clue if sour diesel is involved cause its smells like...a green apple...not candy...like an actual apple....
    SA2.JPG

more in a sec, uploads failed cause my comps bein stupid

Attached Files:

• SA.JPG
      SA.JPG
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views: