Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Chart!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by c3ns0red, Apr 9, 2010.

1. I don't know if this has already been posted, but it really helped me.

While this chart can't pinpoint all strains, it gets you in the ballpark. It also doesn't have every strain, but it's got quite a few!

[​IMG]
    I didn't really know where to post this, but I thought the stash jar since it's about weed, if not, let me know and I'll take it down. :]

2. Hilarious concept, herbs are herbs though. The same shit can taste completely different depending on curing, how good the grower is etc...

3. Where art thou G 13?

4. I noticed a lot of people describing the smell and taste of their buds, but not knowing what it was. I think this will help some of those people.

5. G13's a myth ;), growers just name random plants that.

6. g-13 is no myth some dispensaries have g-13. i tried it the shit is straight fire

7. Like I said, it's a myth but random growers just call plants G-13.

Technically it's a gov. grown superweed, that's the myth.

It's no different than how purple haze doesn't exist anymore but random growers call random plants purple haze.

8. Who's complaining? :confused:

9. Seen it before but it's only Greenhouse strains...

10. Looks like this chart was made by Greenhouse seed company so obviously they are only going to include their own strains. btw thanks for posting

11. id love this as a 5 x 5 poster on my wall

12. Eh fuck Greenhouse