Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with dry bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by whoakevo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. what up grasscity i need some help. i have about 2 oz of dry bud in my tightvac how would i go about making it moist again, not to moist i dont want mold n shit. my friend told me to use an orange peel but to be carefull cause it makes it realyl wet so what im tryin to get at is how big of a orange peel should i put in my tightvac for about 2 oz and howlong?

2. I used to use orange peels to make brick weed easier to break up, just throw like half an orange peel in the jar/container, something air tight, and let it sit for an hour or 2 and check on it.

Though I personally don't like the taste of orange very much, so I would use grapefruit peelings or an apple. To moisten it up the apple might work better than an orange peel also.

I've also heard of people putting moistened cotton balls in with dried out weed but I have personally never tried it so I don't know how much is recommended, I wouldn't put very little water in a cotton ball if your going to try that.

3. if you use an orange peel, make sure you dont let it touch the container the bag is in, like put it on a paper towel or something

4. I've heard the orange peel thing works great. Don't put too big of a piece in there, and don't let it sit too long.

I've also heard that a moistened q-tip will help out the dryness. Never tried it, though

5. holy shit I must have been higher than I thought when I wrote that. I meant to say don't let it touch the weed or the container the weed is in.

6. has anyone tried putting a piece of loaf bread in the jar? I know that if you bake cookies and they're too dried out, all you need to do is put a piece of bread in the container and the cookies will be soft in a couple of hours.

7. I use moist q-tips alllll the time and seems to work fine in a sealed container.

8. Anything wet will work. I usually use some type of veg like carrot or celery or a fresh bud if available. Fruits will give it a fruity sense about it. Just check it for doneness. Sometimes it takes a few hours, sometimes a day or so.