Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Fruit & Mango Poison

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hustlin321budFL, Jan 27, 2010.

1. First post, outta central florida

"Juicy Fruit"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Mango Poison"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IDK if there dealer named or grower named.

2. Looks scrumptious.
    Smokeee up:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. #3 straight edge, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    That juicy looks 100% identical to the no name I get. I'm in central fla too. Where in 321 if u don't mind me asking? I'm in satellite and Orlando

4. that shit looks bomb as hell bro, but i got an off topic question, what kinda camera do you use to get bad ass pics like that? granted i know my digital sucks but id love to get some good pics of my local shit for here

5. Those photos are awesome. Great quality. Really makes me want to just shove that weed in my nose and smell it all day.

6. very nice buds from fl... lookin real potent, rep.. im in central FL every once ina while smokin good

7. looking dankkk man wish i could get my hands on some of that...im also in the 321 and i used to get shit that dank but i headed back up the New York for a few months and when i came back that connect dried up and now all i can find is regs so i'm definately jealous

8. yo bro u live in orlando or what?? sexy pick ups

9. wow lots of 321 folks

10. lol merritt island here Best bud ive seen in my parts of the island good pick up :hello:

11. wow, lots of replies, very cool.

I get most my shit from various connects in orlando, but I stay I little closer towards the beach than that.
    Reppin' Port St John :)

jdm, I'm usin a Canon Powershot sx110
    the built in macro options actually pretty steezy and gets all that nice nice detail

our house is smokin on some "Royal 49" at the moment,
    might post some pics if I get the chance to take some.

tanks guys! :smoke:

12. best juicy fruit i have ever seen...ever

grown perfectly, manicured perfectly...how does it smoke/taste? a while back i had some really good juicy fruit, not fire and its not the best shit i've ever gotten, but it was the best JF ive ever seen til this thread haha

13. #13 0HIGH0 BuDS, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    Nice looking buds mang..;)

14. sick pictures man thats some dank. smoke it up :smoking:

15. Where is all this bud coming from???

I'm in Daytona, and all I can get are outdoor middies. I've smoked a few grams of dank, but it wasn't my stash.:(

16. sweet bud, dawg

17. im in miami and i got a guy offering me some mango poison. if you dont mind answering, is it good? i've had pretty good bud before from him, i've just never heard of mango poison lol