Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Lemon Haze (Sativa) UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BakedKipling, Dec 6, 2009.

1. #1 BakedKipling, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
    Me and my best buddy picked an 8th of this unbelievable bud! Its called Super Lemon Haze! :p ...and oh and my god is it some amaing shit! So dense! Smells sooo lemony and tastes like lemonade icecream (If that exists) soo strong yet smooth with really dense/thick smoke! :smoke:

By far the best bud ive ever smoked, i usually pick up indicas such as Northern Lights and Strawberry haze (because sativas round me are rare). But this being possibly my first sativa is one of the best tasting, smoke ive ever had! n needless to say it was a good night :D ...... CODMW2 online all night :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks delicious!, Red hair city!

Hit me up on MW! BloodBong333 is my GT

3. That looks like some goood bud. Managed to pick up an 8th of white widow, hadnt been cured properly but still got me stoshed.

4. "(because sativas round me are rare)","So dense!".......... most likely thats another indica man not many sativas are dense nontheless that bud looks good enjoy.

5. Sativas can be dense, indica/sativa are just classifications for the thc cbd content, the way u grow it will decide the denseness

6. looks like some dank man ive had some lemon skunk before tasted soo good

7. dank looking green man.

i also find it hard to find sativa or sativa-dominent weed in the UK.

funny you should mention Northern Lights because my dealer is driving to mine to drop me some right now haha.

8. How much you pay for a henry of northern lights might i ask ?

9. People tend to sell bud that isn't fully cured here, so it's often a lot more dense and weighs more, making the dealer and grower more profit. I don't complain though because the standard for weed is pretty high where I live, I've never encountered schwag and I've only seen "mids" once, maybe twice, ever.

Looks nice man, I should get a picture of the stuff I just bought, it's real nice.

10. I got to say most of you other english get some gooood looking buds. All we get in the south east is mids. Once in a blue moon we'll get some nice strains like white rhino , white widow , Cali orange, Black berry Kush but its so so rare. And usually you got to pay a £10 on the gram. Not a fan of that tbh prfer paying £20 on the 8th.

11. I'm in the South East and it's all dank here. Where abouts are you from? I'm near Cambridge.

12. Im near Camberley , Reading , and Farnborough. So about 45 mins drive out of london central.

13. why would they lie about it being an indica plant or sativa to the person saying sativas usualy arn't as dense... and i agree with the person who replied to him.

anyways looks like some IBL

14. well a 20bag is 2.8gs

15. ive found bare dank in reading before. you're just not looking hard enough brother.

16. Mate reading is dry as fuck right now i got contacts coming to me to get them mids. Its that bad.

17. i promise you there will still be some dank somewhere.

18. good times with lemon haze

19. I've tried Lemon Haze and it was delicious, very fresh clean lemon smell and one of the smoothest tokes i've ever taken.
    I'm sure that SUPER Lemon Haze is ever better.
    From the UK too :)

20. I feel like reviving this thread because i have picked some up also. It's so dense, and for me has a very slight vanilla sweet smell, but not much of a taste. However the effects i feel are that of an almost STRAIGHT sativa, it goes straight to your head and there is no sign of drowsiness/couch lock. Decent strain.