Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stigma's Stash Box! *Updated OFTEN*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stigma, Nov 18, 2009.

1. #1 Stigma, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
    I am making this thread to show off all the different chronic I have been smokin on. Here are a few pics to start it off.

This is some stuff I picked up about 2 weeks ago. VERY strong shit. :)
    NO NAME
    [​IMG]

This some stuff I JUST picked up. It's called Nice Guy.

This is when I dumped it out of the baggy. It was so sticky the shit looked like one big nug.

[​IMG]

This is after I broke it up. As u can see its NOT one nug. :)
    [​IMG]

And here are some pics of some previous chronic I had. On the left was black berry and on the right was the nice guy again. (gotta love that nice guy)

[​IMG]

and some other chronic I had a while ago.

NO NAME

[​IMG]

a little bit of willies and some hash

[​IMG]

More to come in the future. Hope u guys enjoy lookin at my dank. :)

:wave:

2. That Blackberry looks delicious.

3. Thanks man. To tell the truth though, that blackberry is probably the least potent of all the different strains I just posted. It looked GREAT, tasted ok, but just didn't get u that stoned. I had to smoke a lot to get high. This nice guy stuff I have been getting is probably the best all around when it comes to taste, how long it burns, and the high it gives u. FUCKIN POWER :) :smoking:

4. +rep for that blackberry

5. Damn that black berry looks legit

6. all your buds look legit man. welcome to grasscity:]

7. blackberry looks fuckin sick

8. Some regs I just picked up, guy called it Afghani. It actually taste really good and gets me stoned. Just not as good looking as I usually get. It was 120 for a half. Here is 10 grams.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Here is my latest pickup. about 2 grams of Sour Diesel. The good Sour diesel? Yeah the GOOD Sour Diesel. And 3 grams of some Super Silver Haze. Both have VERY strong smell and taste. U really cant go wrong with these 2 strains. What do u guys think? :smoking:

Sour Diesel:

[​IMG]

Super Silver Haze:

[​IMG]

Pic of my box with both included:

[​IMG]

Not a bad stash. :)

10. Nice stash I envy all that purp!

11. Heh. That purp wasn't that great. :) It did LOOK good though.

12. that diesel looks funkkkkkkkkk

13. I'm admiring all the weed mayne!

14. looks great. any kief pics from all the stuff u must be collecting outta that wicca box?

15. Yo guy all ur buds look dope as fuck. What are u using for the divider in ur wikka? is it an actual piece? or somthin u created?

16. Great looking buds. That blackberry one was insane looking.

17. It is FUNK :)

Here is a current pic. I scraped it about 2 months ago. I don't shake the box or anything. I just let it collect slowly, it seems to me the quality of kif is better if u just let it collect on its own.
    [​IMG]

That divider came with my box. It came with a cool card for scrapin up th ekif too but I lost that liek the first week I had it. :)

Here is a pic of the divider.

[​IMG]

Thanks to everyone for checkin out my buds. There will be A LOT more to come. This is just the beginning suckas!! :smoking::smoking:

18. Awesome box, and awesome stash. +rep :hello::hello::hello::hello:

19. K here is my latest pickup. 3.5 grams of some stuff my guy called "the purp" and 3.5 grams of some stuff called "Wills kill"?? I think thats what he called it. Either way its FIRE.

Stuff on the left is the purp, stuff on the right is the wills kill.

[​IMG]

Closeup of the purp.

[​IMG]

20. those one buds wernt reggies. that i know cuz i got crip and that shit looked better
    see you nosepickers got all this crazy shit nowadays you never had to deal with reuglar old ganja:)