Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[COLLEGE STATION] Moroccan Hash Brick, Sensei Star, and THE LEGENDARY CROSSTULIP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by peabody624, Oct 8, 2009.

1. #1 peabody624, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    Well I thought it would be a while before my next thread, but I've seen lots of stuff in the past 2 weeks and I'm bored so I guess it's time for another!

To start things off, something that has almost become the norm for me, A TIME BOMB!

[​IMG]

SENSEI STAR (sorry, phone pic)

[​IMG]

Ground up. Now you can see the budlets even more clearly, no leaves on this bad boy

[​IMG]

Hash brick direct from Morocco! 20.2 GRAMS!!!

[​IMG]

Me and my buddy were sitting around bored, and we decided to do something that I have never seen done before, a crosstulip. First, we sketched the design...

[​IMG]

Then, we got the materials...

[​IMG]

Sorry I didn't include all the steps, this is kinda something you just have to do for yourself. Here is the completed CROSSTULIP next to it's design, the hemp wire allows the flame to automatically light the tips of the cross joints when the time is right...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I WISH I could tell you guys this thing smoked down to a roach, but it had one fatal flaw. The cross. It was simply packed too tightly at the cross to allow smoke to pass through. We got it lit, but if I told you we smoked it I would be lying. Here is a picture of the terrifying amount of resin that accumulated at the cross after 10 minutes of trying to smoke it.

[​IMG]

(of course we still smoked the golden resin goo, however)

:smoking: :smoking: :smoking: Well, that's it for this time guys, keep on chiefin! :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

2. Sweet mother of god, that hash brick is amazing. :smoking:

3. CROSSTULIP, dude i love the design, thats whats up, good craftmenship. creative little fuck :)

:smoking::smoking:

4. i don't think ive ever seen such a blonde hash brick. good shit homie

5. thats cool! although i am not a fan of tulips...they dont smoke well to me.

6. thats some amazing stash u got there dude :D

7. That is awesome, too bad it didn't smoke well. College Station as in College Station, TX?

8. Yep, the one and only (I think?)

9. Nice, I'll be moving there next year.

10. It's a bitch to find a legit dealer (eg- someone who actually cares about bud) and there are many aggies who somehow see weed as evil and alcohol as a magical jesus blessed drug, but there are like minded, chill people here, it's just a matter of finding them.

11. nothin tasted better than getting to vape that moroccan hash, it blasted my nuts off! great thread

12. Mate, why do I have a feeling you're from the UK?

Really nice weed, hash, and that joint looks tasty. I can just imagine the look on peoples faces if someone someone was smoking that at a bus stop.:smoking:

13. that hash brick looks soooooooo good how much did you get that for?

14. I never heard of a time bomb.

That shit is badass im gonna try that.

15. Bro...you're in College Station??? I'm in The Woodlands...we need to hook up...lolol.