Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by strangeir3, Sep 16, 2009.

1. A few weeks ago my guy had picked up a quarter of pineapple express. At first I was skeptical of the name, but either way it some pineapple kill. This is by far my favorite bud.

I was only able to pick up 2 gs because there was a low supply of it. I was willing to pay anythin for a o of it.

Smell: Smelled like Heaven, True pineapple hint with a VERY potent smell.
    Appearence: Was by far one the nicest looking buds I have seen. Had as many trichomes as Maui Waui, Ak-47 and Sour Diesel.
    High: Oh man....you take one hit of this and it would not only taste amazing, but you would get the biggest headrush! One of those highs that hits you almost instantly and makes your eyes water from coughing and the headrush. VERRY INTENSE High :smoking:

Pictures are kinda shitty, but you can get a feel for it. If I had macro shots......

Attached Files:

2. Im bout to start a grow with some pineapple express I cant wait. Nice pickup dude does it smell like Gods vagina??:smoke:

3. Yes it does!

I have like a .5 nug left sittin in my jar, its like killing a unicorn!

Grow it!