Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Live in WI: strains in the area?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GraspinGrass, Sep 3, 2009.

1. I want to know your favorite strains in Wisconsin or the Midwest??

In GENERAL people say that Grape Ape, White Widow, Blue Dream, Sour Diesel are awesome strains....

But honestly though I smoke on a weekly basis and buy from a friend of a friend....I just buy "mid-grade"......in the past two years I have never heard the strain.....or found of anyone in my area selling any of the above listed strains.....suggestions?

2. Christmas tree,green crack, sour diesel and AK-47 have been my favorites in the past 6 months

3. someones been bringing blue dream in lately dudes legit from cali he only brings a few p's so its gone fast, but other people say strain names all the time, i personally things its a bunch of bulshit, if the buds some fire, then who gives a flying f^%$ what the name of it is.
    also wondering what part of the state are you in

4. I live in Milwaukee, WI ;)
    Where do you two live?

5. Im from Wausau.. Smoking that green crack

6. Haha. Alright. Nice.

I'm trying to find a new dealer actually....so if anyone is in my area and knows a good one or IS one for that matter let me know....
    My "current" dealer is a pain in the ass to get a hold of and never seems to have shit on him so I end up waiting 2-3 weeks.....
    I just need someone more reliable and someone that I actually will want to chill with/become friends with and shit so it's not always business ya know?

7. half hour from mil so were pretty close

8. yea, not bad. so are you in college? past college? in high school?

9. You just have to find a better dealer, the named strains are definitely here. Like right here.

10. Strawberry Cough

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Waukesha/Washington Cty. area here. Theres usually some pretty good buds floating around. not sure about the strain tho. I agree with MDK KTM, as long as its some flame and it does the job im in!

12. A nice package of some decent mids to roll up :smoking:
    100_0533.JPG

two different kinds of flame nug that i'm currently puffing on. No names just good buds!:hello:
    100_0361.JPG

13. i graduated last year, im still trying to find a good career to get into. probably the hardest decision of my life finding something i like doing and wont hate in five years. I would hate to waste the money on college for something that doesnt even have job openings, or wouldnt be a good career.

14. Master Kush from Madison

15. Definitely wanting to try that Strawberry Kush!!

And yea...me too I graduated last year and didn't do the college thing yet. I'm just working a little and making sure that I pick something that I love.

And I know that names Realllly don't matter.....but if I smoke something that I really like....I'd like to know the name of it to be able to get it again more Easily.

16. Lemon kush, OG kush, Sour D, Green Crack, White kush, Strawberry cough, AK47, Piff, the list goes on.

just keep lookin man, you'll find some.

17. I'm in Madison and I have been finding a lot of Cali and BC bud around recently... Kushy and Diesely stuff, mmm mmm

18. i'm in wisconsin too. Sun Prairie

19. The east side in Milwaukee is the place to get the fire nugs and named shit. The money is there so the good drugs are there too.

20. True that man. Mad-town has a lot of flame floating around too