Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain could this be? 2 fire pickups with macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by steven22, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Hey... I recently picked up 2 flavors of fire.... and everyone has been asking me what it is called... quoting my friend "Shit this good has to have a name" :confused:

so yea... help me out... one is REALLY light green... iv taken pictures of both buds in 2 different lightings... so they look different... I tried my best to caputure the real life essence of them.. but i dont know how to work the different settings on my point and shoot digi...

the second bud is darker.. but just as crystally.... both of them are fruity smelling.

either way... the pics dont look EXACTLY as they do in person.

here they are

BUD #1 light green

Attached Files:

2. #2 steven22, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    bud #2... the darker one..

Attached Files:

3. they look great, but the chances of anyone on here recognizing it, when a strain can look a little i different depending on the grower, is a slim chance, and i fucking hate people that make up a name, so just tell them its fucking good bud, and to stfu and toke :wave:

4. I figured that was the case... but couldnt hurt to try... this i my first ever taking pics and sharing it with people.. didnt know what to expect.

but yes... I have to admit... I usually dont get stuff this nice and dont know when the next time will be... so I sorta hoped to make this memorable by slapping a legit name on it... "Yo steve.. remember back in august when you picked up that "xzy" "

^ if any of that made sense... lol...

still a happy camper :D

5. honestly that light green would could be some LR#2xAK-47. i am growing it as we speaked and it coats with resin, is light green dried and growed, nice orange/hairs and that is a name you wouldnt wanna sell to the public as it intrigues research, which allows you to find out its not really worth the normal hefty price. i am actually high on it right now, its a nice head high from 2 hits haha. but anyway, its a slim chance i am right, my mind just is wandering. also whats the price you paid for thats no name dank?

6. all taken into consideration... I just googled up LR#2xAK-47 and I dont think thats the one... as my hairs are considerably thicker and brighter... $160 for half oz of both 1quarter each strain...normally my half oz cost me 140 or 150

is AK47 in general not worth the tax? and yes.. these are both 3-4 hit wonders for me... im pretty toasty afterwards... on a box vape that is..

7. where did you pick this up? $160 a h/o is fucking pricy, even high grade is only $140 MAX imo,

but none the less, it looks like some tasty tasty bud, if your using a box vape, i think its time to pack 4 or 5 bowls into a nice bong and rip that shit :smoking:

8. I live in the city..... (ft lauderdale) iv seen stuff go up to 175$.... iv seen 350$ oz.... hell I even heard a P is 4grand here....

also for comparison.... the light green stuff is probably 30/60 and the dark would go for 25/50 all day long...

----------

I wish I could bong it... but im strictly vape or eating only... its the only reason why I even use this stuff... otherwise id be clean as a whistle.... I am thinking of water filtering the vape though... :)

9. juicy fruit?

10. ur 1st strain looks a lot like my recent pick up. i made a thread about it a few days ago, check it out and compare

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/441940-newest-so-fla-pickup.html

see if that works, thats the pics i took of my budz that look real similar to urs. by the way, its not juicyfruit cuz i've had that too and posted it on here LOL.

11. lol.. im from sofla as well... .its probably coming from the same source... all though I do have to say , mine is barely has excess stem like yours ... could it still be the same?

12. homie, i dont think it needs a name that shit speaks for itself haha very nice pick up though man:smoking:

13. that is some good looking bud, as for the names, honestly names don't matter, if you want that factor of "yo remember that ______" then I'd say take a good whif of it and inspect it thorughly then name it for your damn self with something that sounds about right. just so you can remember it for yourself. like for instance call the first one ___ kush with whatever the smell is, then for the second one call it AK or something cause thats what i thought it was when I first looked at it but as said before you can't really tell what bud is unless you know the genetics of it. but hey if you wanna remember it call it something intersting.