Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ingrid Strain (Pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pigstick, Aug 13, 2009.

1. I recently visited a very nice dispensary in berkeley and picked up and eighth of Ingrid for 40 bucks. I haven't tried it yet (been sick), but I'll keep y'all informed about it when I do!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Huba huba, thats some nice lookin buda.

3. Ingrid is one of my favorite strains, enjoi that shit!

4. daaaank. +rep

5. Just got back from a 3 day camping trip which Ingrid was the sponsor of. She smoked incredibly well. Tasted like piney trees and the high made me not able to comprehend heat or cold on metal objects!

• Like Like x 1
  6. #7 Justin SanDiego, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    I never realized that GC has multiple Ingrid™ threads! For some reason I thought the majority of members were from Europe and likely had never heard of her. Glad to find out I was wrong! She's easily one of the most Medicinally effective strains of Cannabis that I've ever had pleasure of trying.

I first met Ingrid™ in flower form from The Leonard Moore Cooperative in Mendocino, CA at their booth at the 2011 High Times Cannabis Cup in San Francisco, CA and have been searching for her ever since! That is, until last Wednesday when I discovered that company of small farmers, also in Mendocino, called Madrone were now officially offering her on the legal, Recreational market! So as soon as I could I went to the retail shop that had her on their menu, confirmed the wonderful news and picked myself up a taste of 7 grams. Unfortunately, all that was available was a specialty line of Madrone's called "Little Buddies", so I got a jar of less than ideal buds - or so I thought until I blazed my first bowl... (continued below)

Ingrid™ (I believe her genetics were a secret back then IIRC) from The Leonard Moore Cooperative, Mendocino, CA at the 2011 High Times Cannabis Cup in San Francisco, CA:
    [​IMG]
    You probably can't tell due to the poor quality photo, but it was love at first taste!

Some Ingrid™ found at a cannabis dispensary in Southern California, San Diego, in early 2017:
    [​IMG]

So back to my story, once I ground up a few of those frosty, dank nugs and gave 'em a taste, I found myself in the midst of a through medication session/experience thanks to one of the world's finest Medical Cannabis Strains in existence.

Here's the batch's specific information, off the label itself:

Ingrid™ (UK Cheese x Hash Plant) by Madrone. 21.3% THC, 0.11% CBD, 4.04% Other, 25.45% Total Cannabinoids. 1.8% Terpenes including Myrcene, Limonene and Linalool.: (photo taken this morning.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In closing, maybe it's just excitement, but I'm 80% sure that she's more potent than ever now that she's available outside of Northern California, consistently and legitimately. It's worth the few dollars increase in price. I hope this means that she'll be a much more regular weapon in my medicinal arsenal.
    [​IMG]

Here's the official Madrone website.

Stay safe out there! One Love.

7. Why cant we +rep no more.

8. Man I have seen a couple or more of you guys with Ingrid. I gotta try it haha. Looks great OP!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Here's an earlier shot I took with Ingrid™... as well as my favorite advertisement for her. Hope that's allowed.

Ingrid™ (UK Cheese x Hash Plant) by Madrone. 21.3% THC, 0.11% CBD, 4.04% Other, 25.45% Total Cannabinoids. 1.8% Terpenes including Myrcene, Limonene and Linalool.:
    [​IMG]

Madrone's Ingrid™ Advertisement "Key Ingrid™-ient To A Happy Life":
    [​IMG]

10. #11 Archer, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  11. #13 Justin SanDiego, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Ingrid™ (UK Cheese x Hash Plant) by Madrone. 21.3% THC, 0.11% CBD, 4.04% Other, 25.45% Total Cannabinoids. 1.8% Terpenes including Myrcene, Limonene and Linalool. ZOOM on trichomes:
    [​IMG]

12. #14 Justin SanDiego, Mar 28, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    Ingrid(UK Cheese x Hash Plant) by Madrone. 21.3% THC, 0.11% CBD, 4.04% Other, 25.45% Total Cannabinoids. 1.8% Terpenes including Myrcene, Limonene and Linalool.
    [​IMG]