Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afgan and Lemon Haze pick up * Macros*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Aug 5, 2009.

1. mmmm, lemony...

I got a gram of each, but its dank as fuck, the afgan doesnt smell as good as the haze.

This lemon haze is supposed to be a creeper high, cant wait to try em out.
    Can anyone testify for these strains? Whos had em?

Anywho, onto the pictures, but photos just never do it justice.

Lest start with the afgany

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the grand finale

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry the pictures are HUGE but its the only way to get good shots. Enjoy

2. Damn,looks good man.I don't know why I even come in these threads when I'm dry.:(

3. I feel you man, the stash jar is always so tempting seeing piles and piles of fire

4. dank pick up man enjoy

5. I hate/love the stash jar. I get to see killer dank, but i hate to not get to smoke it :( oh well

6. Those are some sick buds man

7. Thank you guys. i just picked up some other buds too, its some no name dank but nothinglike what i posted here. Im about to try these, im not sure which one to try first...Any help blades?;)

8. ah fuck it, im gonna try the Lemon, ive only heard good things about it, but i couldnt find it in my cannabible..? Oh well.

9. How'd it run you? expensive?

10. Yea it is kind of expensive but its worth it IMHO. This is serious dank. I smoke some 2 hours ago and im still a little high.

11. I just grabed some lemon haze in Florida its a good smoke :)

12. Man that Lemon Haze is sooooo good. I had a few g's a week or two ago, amazing smell, taste, and high...it was serious business bud.

13. Those are my two favorite strains. Also sounds like a nice price.

14. That afghan looks gooey and delicious.

15. Had some lemon haze from boston a couple months ago. It looked good not great but was really good, think it was a creeper high but not the best ever. Then I had like a dime left and went half with these kids with some kush and I was wrecked. Oh and I was up all night too so I def want to try it again. Yeah next time mix them in a joint or you could try to vape both. Sick buds.