Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure what it is...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Chewy954, Jun 21, 2009.

1. I bought $50 worth of bud last night. 2.5 grams(he only sells in $10 bags or .5g). My friend started dealing with my other friends connect and got some new shit I've never tried. It smells lemony.. He says its haze cause thats what his connect told him but idk... lemony = sour desiel i was told..

Anyways, here are some pix.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I smoked 1 baggy of it and half of other, I had 5 bags. It was my friends birthday yesterday so one friend and I(I put the most in) bought 2g of bud for him for $40. 1.5 of this shit and .5 of some crippy I had left. Was nice I guess, I prefer bongs, save more weed and its soooo much better imo.. blunts are wasteful but he loves them... idk. :|

2. rip'fd off in all senses of the word

3. it is very impossible that anyone can identify a strain by looking, smelling or even licking the bud.

4. how so?

5. it's 100% not sour diesel.

lemony does not equal sour diesel.

I agree with not trying to figure out the strain, just figure out the high and enjoy it accordingly.

6. its way better than my usual. More head high, less body. What is that one called again? :D

Wait... it may be body because i feel uber sensitive and it always feels good lol. But idk... i cant identify highs.

7. Haha sounds like highly sativa. Most dealers just make up names, seriously. Even these "pros" go around bragging about how they got such and such, and its just the name the dealer gave it. Its no biggie, all dealers do it. Sounds like you got a fine deal :)

8. Yea. It was some new shit the connect was trying. It's taxed though. $20 a gram.. Everyone taxes here though. He's the only one I know that gets it and he only sells $10 bags. So if you want a half eighth you gotta buy either 1.5 or 2.0 for $30 or $40 :/... I bought 2.5 for $50. Last time I bought some dank crippy for $50 and it was a full 3.5.. an eighth. Was nice... Not sure which high I like more. Isn't crippy a sativa mainly as well? or 70/30?

9. btw, this bud stinks... alot. Hopefully no one finds it :p.

I've had alot more than I do now and it didn't stink at all in a small baggy. Now I have them in baggies then in a big ziplock in a case.. smells a bit.

10. obama was in a commercial for fatherhood...

and you sadden me op

11. huh??

12. Nice bud
    conveniant he sells 10 dollar sacks but annoying if you want more

13. yea. its a nice high. I like sleeping before bed though cause i get tired easily and its hard to sleep but this just wont do the trick.

14. haze = orange hairs lemony smelling.

it's haze

15. it's definitely marijuana.

16. [quote name='"CSterbz"']haze = orange hairs lemony smelling.

it's haze[/quote]

All weed has orange hairs.... unless you harvest early for a higher CBD content.... but all weed has orange hairs lol.

17. When will people learn. Do you know how many strains and cross strains and just random ass pot plants there is? Well to answer that question its alot. Do you know how much weed smells and looks the same as other weed buts totally different? Well to answer that question its alot. So to answer yours.... IMPOSSIBLE SIRE!

18. It is dank for sure, but that sucks how he only sells in .5 lol

19. good job on bumping a 3 year old thread to say that.

and its not even true. lol :wave: