Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK - AK Creeper - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drummersince99, May 28, 2009.

1. #1 drummersince99, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    I just picked up my second pickup today. This kind is called AK Creeper. its definitely a
    strong creeper bud hence the name. It is indica dominant outdoor grown bud. the guy
    said it was a cross of ak47 and some other indica. $35 for an 1/8th (entire quarter not
    pictured). its very wet and sticky, smells like the woods. what do you think?

for more of my pickup threads go to the bottom of this post
    vvvvvvv

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Recent Bud Pickups:

- Silver Haze - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- AK Creeper - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Dynasty - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Grand Daddy Purple - [HQ Macros] -56k Beware-

- Grape Fruit Diesel - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- 10.7g Sour Diesel nug! - [HQ Macros] - 56K Beware -

- OCD - [HQ Macros] - 56K Beware -

- Blackberry Kush - [HQ Macros] 56K Beware -

- Tarantula - [HQ Macros] - 56K Beware-

- Blueberry x Northern Lights - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Sour Diesel Romulan 2 - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Strawberry Champagne - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Hash Plant - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

- Sour Diesel Romulan - [HQ Macros] -56K Beware-

2. Wow looks dank, i like your pics but the digital zoom kinda messes some of the shots up.

How do you get them to show LARGE rather then a small thumbnail with being uploaded on GC?

3. That looks delicious.

4. 35 for an eighth is a great deal for that stuff

5. definatly, if it tastes as good as it looks you for sure got your moneys worth, dank like that would cost 60 an eighth, 100/110 a quarter in my town great pictures too, love the close ups they made my mouth water :D

6. when i am looking at the gallery of pics i click on an image then it brings it to the single pic page (where you can click the image and it gets bigger). then i right click the mouse and click "Open In A New Tab" (firefox browser) then i copy the url from there.

you can also right click on the image and click "properties" then copy the image link from there.