Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubba Kush TX pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 210hustla, May 1, 2009.

1. Nice.

666th post. :devious:

2. its some good, just sampled it, TX *****asss

3. sexy pickup! SA is where its at, huh? lol

4. dang thats nice as hell bro!

5. looks amazing

enjoy :)

6. worst part is... i spent all my money on this and dont have a lighter :C

7. you stupid as fuck, i got like 4 at my apartment, shit probably 2 of them are yours hahaha mofucka

8. thats some dank shit bro

9. i live in tx too.
    dude from work actually said he was getting an Oz of this stuff and said he would sell me a couple grams! guess i have something to look forward too
    :D

10. i got a qp of bubba kush outta southern oregon and it didn't look like that at all.. but the guy had another plant of bubba i never saw but supposedly it looked totally different so maybe the other pheno looks like what you got there.. does it smell like some authentic kush?

11. sticky icky green :smoking:

12. texas dank yes

olive it

13. we picked up another eigth of this same shit yesterday, either me or 210hustla will post more pics today. this shit is WAY bomber than it looks, .5 of this shit in a pill bottle will fucking REAK up a room, no joke. it's insane, you guys can look at my pick-up threads and there has been bud that looks bomber, but this by far is the best shit i've gotten in a long ass time. just took 1 hit out of a waterfall and im fucking BLOWN.

14. Silky texas tweed for sure

15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

same shit.

16. That shit right there,
    that shit right there is some fuckin Chronic! :smoking:

17. i only smoke the best dank but i haven't seem lime buds like that in a while!!
    thanks for sharing.

18. appreciate it, the dude ran out though unfortunately, i got some DANK but it's not nearly as bomb as this.

19. + rep for fuzzy weeds