They're Among Us

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Engel Des Todes, Aug 5, 2009.

1. This idea has been floating around in my head for the past week. I recently shared it with my father and some friends, so I feel the need to tell you about my theory of Our involvement in our galaxy.

For decades now artifacts have been found around the world that date back to periods of time in which they should not exist.The 10 most amazing unexplained artifacts | ZME Science

This leads me to believe that the human race existed long before we think we did. Throughout ancient civilizations cultures there are many depictions and stories of gods flying down from the skies, and teaching the natives new ways of building and helping develop their technology. What if these 'gods' were actually just a more advanced civilization from across the globe? When the advanced civilization left, only the hunter and gatherer tribes remained. Now, they're back.

When I watch the news, I feel like I'm watching illustrated programming, and not the kind you read from que-cards or promtpters. President Bush was undoubtedly the most horribly spoken of any president in the history of the U.S. When your President, your aides right your speeches, they don't make you sound like an 8th grader failing english. They just wouldn't allow that to happen, unless they were told or had own motives not to.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dean_(ufologist)
    If this man is telling the truth, it only strengthens my theory that our government is in the hands someone else.

Too stoned, will continue later.

2. definately theyre among us but some are good some are bad just pick your poison youll live another life when u die anyway

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW4h1u842Xc&feature=PlayList&p=EBBA2EC910A06395&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2]YouTube - 2012 Emergence of Higher Intelligence Pleiadians[/ame]

4. Interesting speculation. There are countless UFO stories, as well as paranormal experiences that untold numbers of people witnessed that would support the supposition. The book Forbidden Archeology also details out some of the historical anomolies that you alluded to in your post.

So, assuming for a second that you are correctly correlating the facts, now what? Will we not ultimately want or need to still continue to improve ourselves spritually?

5. nah that shits immutable

improvement would be beyond our senses and therfore our cognition

6. You do know that all the 'ancient artifacts' the story links to were debunked years ago (as some of the comments on the site say)? I have no problem believing in UFO's, but this stuff isn't relevant.

MelT

7. Actually i don't know much about most of them but i know the ancient greek one wasn't debunked, it was in a science magazine, i forget which, i could check it's somewhere in my house but i really don't feel like going through everything, anyway in the magazine which was like popular science or something it had an article in there about the ancient computer and talked about it in almost the same terms, i don't know much about the rest but unless there's something i don't know that one's legit

8. Read the book "The gods of eden". It's an awesome book about ancient astronauts coming to earth thousands of years ago. It's all about what you just talked about in deep detail. From all of what you just said , you should go out and buy that book.

9. I'm not one to buy into a lot of conspiracy theories, but the Ancient Astronaut theory really intrigues me. The things that got me were:

1. The minuscule stone cuts in the Sacsayhuaman ruins that couldn't have possibly been cut by stone age tools. Millimeter sized holes, razor straight lines, and the fact that some of the stones used weighed hundreds of tons.

2. The paintings and sculptures all over the world that depict the same strange non-human forms.

3. The similarities of the structures built and stories told by peoples that had no contact at any point in the ancient world.

I agree with a lot Erich von Daniken's theory's, and I really wanna get my hands on a copy of Chariots of the Gods. Im not saying that I believe in the theory wholeheartedly or that some parts of his theory aren't a little off, but it is very interesting.

Erich von Däniken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia If anyone is interested.