Singularities And The Universal Mind

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Apr 1, 2012.

1. #1 TheJourney, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    The Universe itself has conscious-intelligence, or contelligence. This level of contelligence is entirely metaphysical. It is consciousness which requires no physical carrier. To begin to understand this, you must consider and understand the old statement “The biggest is found within the smallest.” This contelligence of the Universe is to be found within the atom, the absolute basis of physical existence. Within the nucleus of the atom, the ‘brain’ of the Universe is to be found. Within the smallest particle of physical existence is the brain of the entire universe! At this level of contelligence, biological life and physiology in general is entirely transcended.

All things, being composed of atoms, form an unimaginably large network of meta-physiological conscious-conversation. This is not done through division. This is done through the total mind of all things exploring every avenue of possible conscious experience through manifesting as singularities. At the very smallest levels of existence, at the atomic level, this consciousness explores all possibilities. As certain energy-patterns increase their levels of attraction, through its manifestation attaining to stronger and deeper levels of internal energy, it becomes more and more magnetic, which causes larger ranges of resonance. This is the journey of the Singularity. A Singularity is “infinitely small and infinitely dense.” ‘Infinitely small’ because you go into deeper and deeper levels of energy, and ‘infinitely dense’ because as you go inwards, your magnetism increases, and you pull more and more into your energy-field through an increased range of attraction.

2. that's a very nice post (as always), but I think I am missing maybe the significance this knowledge could have on my life. could you explain that a little? is there a significance or is it just something you've discovered and wanted to share?

3. so what we call physics is really the universe communicating with itself?

4. #4 TheJourney, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    Well, there is the obvious and granted thing that all knowledge is significant and can be used for progression, if seen through the right mindset. Beyond that, though, I would say a couple things. First of all, this is a continuation of the basic theme that all knowledge is within. Your brain is basically a universe of information, and your DNA contains collective knowledge spanning billions of years. All of this is within your body. Now extending beyond that, we have this idea that the brain of the entire universe is located in the atoms of our very body. All of these ideas gain significance if we can PERSONALIZE them, and see how we can actually open our minds to receive input from these higher levels of intelligence. Understand personally how these things function.

Another thing is that through this idea of the "Journey of the Singularity," this can be our own path. We can become self-actualized as a Singularity. This is how consciousness evolves, and so we can learn to go in this direction. Through cultivating 'internal energies,' which I would describe as increased energies that are brought about naturally through flow/non-intention. This increases your magnetic attraction, which brings you more and more towards this "Singularity." Again personalizing this idea of "Singularity" would be important, and understanding how to model your own life after the Singularity.

That's an interesting and good point of view. :)