Ghs bubba kush ,dinafem diesel - critical+.

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by JayBlazePiff, Aug 17, 2011.

1. anyone got pics of greenhouse seed bubba kush dinafem diesel and critical plus and smoke reports if so pls post!!!

2. I grew out the c+ and got pics of the plant in my journal but no final pics right now sorry.

I will say that it smells amazing, everybody always gasps when they smell a jar of it because of how amazing it smells...but the high is definitely more indica dominant, if i smoke it during the day im tired and sluggish all day long.

3. thanx bro good lookin out do you kno n e thing bout the privada sour diesel , resins sour p, and pre 98 bubba kush bro ?

4. I just started my diesel and c+. there still seedlings though.

5. #5 JayBlazePiff, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
    my boy told me the diesel grew fast is it from dinafem bro bcs the c+ and diesel was a freebie
    and the did way better than the bubba i got one bubba that i love she is beautiful i wanna c wut the look like at harvest never got to bud a plant b4 juss veg for awhile

6. Yeah dinafem freebies.

7. I personally have not heard any good things about Dinafem Diesel, haven't personally grown it but from everything I've read its a very poor quality.
    Bad growth in veg, and lots of problems resulting in poor yield and bad quality bud.

8. hi jayblaze ive got 3 super critical from greenhouse growing 5 weeks into flowering and they are looking and smelling really nice i will take a few pics and try and upload this week but ive never smoked it before so i cant say what its like,but smells really nice and packed with crystalls .also got 3 kings kush ,4 super lemon haze and 5 cheese .all doing well but veged the haze for 4 weeks and i swear their out of control and 8 foot high ,next time ill probably flower after a week of veg .smelling nice though .cant fucking wait ,sick of buying snide bags off wankers who dont flush or cure their weed.take care everyone ,good luck with your grows . ill upload a pic or two this week .