Exodus Cheese (Greenhouse Seeds) SMOKE REPORT

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by VerneJules, Oct 2, 2012.

1. #1 VerneJules, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
    Strain : Exodus Cheese from Greenhouse Seeds
    Method Smoked : Vaporizer

APPEARANCE:
    2012-10-01 18.33.27x.jpg
    2012-10-01 18.33.43x.jpg

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Floral
    Associated smells : Sharp Cheese (this aspect did not show up until after 5-6 weeks of curing)

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Earthy (almost like mushroom)
    Associated flavours : Floral

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 3-it can be expansive
    - cough factor? : sometimes on big hit

BUZZ

Profile : 70/30 head body. Not racy at all. Minor couchlock effect after first hour
    Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
    7, one big hit makes me pretty happy and multiples don't add up too much (meaning it has a pretty low ceiling), I can't notice any extra effect after a 3rd big hit
    Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2.5 hours
    Use : great creative and music appreciation high and moderately ok for social use, but you're still in your own head a lot
    Munchies? : no

2. Just came across your report while searching for info on cheese strains. Good review, especially the details you entered about the x-cheese's potency. I know exactly what you mean, and have experienced that myself with smoking other strains. Your review of the taste and smell is slightly different than the more recent report of exodus-cut cheese by TF, but I guess that is to be expected when seeds are obtained from two different breeders and the possibilities from varying phenos. Thanks for taking the time to write up a well-written report. - J

3. I got an Exodus Cheese seed on the way, and am looking forward to growing this strain.
    Seems like a good strain to pass around with friends.

4. The way the high hits me (4 different plants from Greenhouse, consistent high across all) I almost withdraw a little bit and enjoy the sensations around me and think weird shit (but totally lucid, not psychedelic at all), only to pop out once in a while to socialize and make everyone say 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?...Jesus you are so stoned!"

So I can only imagine an entire group of people who can handle their weed doing that. That would be cool. Sadly, my girlfriend only likes body stone, so she won't smoke it and most people I hang out with can't handle strong weed and I'm certain at least one of them would freak out and make a scene in a big enough group.

So let me know if you get a whole gang fucked up on the Exodus Cheese.:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. Oh I'll give ya a report, once its all grown and cured. I plan to have at least 3-4 of me and my friends passing some of this around. :smoking:
    Going to start some growing Exodus Cheese, Holy Grail Kush and maybe another strain in about a month and a half.