Spot this issue/burn...test your skill and help out!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sextutor, Jan 25, 2012.

1. #1 sextutor, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    Hey Grasscitians!
    I want you to test your knowledge and skill and also help with this issue for me. Ive already flushed once but might need another gallon or so. Flushed with 1gallon of 1tsp of G.H. FloraKlean a lil under a tbsp of hydrogen peroxide.

Hints:

Lights are at an ok 17" @450 watts
    Had been feeding with less than 1tbsp of Iguana Juice and 1tsp of F.F. Grow Big...which i think was still too much I.J. I think it was at a ppm of 6-700. Then after a proper week of watering i decided to give it a cpl teas of Sunleaves Peruvian Seabird Guano @ 2tsp a gallon brewed for 24+ hrs with an air stone ph'd if needed and fed. I noticed alot of new growth the first time and then all my chocolopes started getting a light green on top from the new growth and it slowed growth. Although the Sunleaves feeding chart suggests 1 tbsp a gal of PSG i only brewed 2tsp worth and both times they came out @ 7-800ppms..which was too much obviously. But what caused this and whats going on with it? I think the Choco's are fine now but this Arjans Haze is still the worst of them which i just recently flushed. Here she is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These burns were in about mid and bottom canopy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bump Bump! 35 views and no one has 2cents to give me? Everyone in here must be seeking help of there own 0_o And the O.G's must be to busy tendin to their ladies...

3. This looks like an Iron deficiancy and or a phosphorus deficiency.

Not sure though

4. Dude thats what i was thinking too! But then i started leaning more toward a toxicity of Nitrogen and P therefore locking out Iron/Sulfur/Potassium...idk tho? But that would be my guess since Guano (PSG) is 10-10-2? Also copper is known to lock out something i forget but thanks for that 2cents....anyone else have any opinions?? Cmon GC?:wave:

5. When did you notice the burnt edges of the leafs? (before feeding/after feeding)
    To me the top growth is indicating a need for some more nitrogen
    BTW not sure if I missed it but how old is your plant (does make a diff)

6. I cant really say when the leaves started getting burnt...it was just bad neglect in my part. But the worse thing is i PSG tea'd and added 1 tbsp garden and 1 tsp epsom to most of the pots all around the same time so i really dont know what has caused the issue. Is that even the right amnts? for say a 3.5 gal smart pot?

And this plant is about 3-4 mnths old:eek: Yeah i know i had so many issues with these ladies that they were in VEG for almost 3months....its a shame but im learning....

7. Bump bump...anyone?