Leaves all twisted and curling down.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ChaoticCrux, Oct 4, 2011.

1. #1 ChaoticCrux, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    First off this is a retard grow. I kept the little girl under a foot and a half tall, let her flower for well about a month and a half. (a random plant I ignored mostly) but it was a female and my main crop was finished so I decided to fix her up instead of letting it die to avoid seedling startup again.

Problem is it could be a few things! The pot it is in is too small for starters, its about 6x6 on top abot 6 inchs deep. The plants about 2 feet tall now. I was giving it the crappy spread over dirt ferts because I wasnt going to waste my good stuff on this sideshow plant. Suffice to say I had to give it quite a bit of the stuff to help reveg it (plant thought it was finished so was using up its nutrients) Another problem is the pot is so small, I am watering it every day usually if not that every other day. It just sucks the water out crazy style.

So the plant looks like a foot tall auto flower (still has the big bud and all the brown hairs and smells great in the middle, which was its top a month ago) and its already doubled its size branch wise up and out from there. All of the new growth is shrively and cupping down. I thought over watering at first but the leaves dont feel moisture laden, they feel dry some of them almost crackle when you touch them. So I doubted it being the water but have been giving it less. I flushed it a few days ago which did not seem to help.

Basically I am wondering what any of you thinks it could be. My best guess is too many nutrients. At first I thought it was heat, moved it. Then thought over water, so cut back. I havent had these kind of problems before that I wasnt able to fix. The plant has looked like a retarted bush since a few weeks after I put her back into veg.

(there are also some leaves towards the bottom that were yellowing before I put her back into veg, which I attributed to it being in flower and using up the flowering nutes it had in the pot.)

All new leaf growth is green and healthy looking, its just curled down or twisting sideways.

Yeah I type randomly sometimes sorry :( Thanks all for the help! (Ill try to get pics if the issue isnt resolved within a day or two)

*edit*
    The plants been alive about 7 months now if that makes any difference :)

2. The Ph is outta wack, and Im positive
    that poor thing is severely root-bound.

Do her a favour. Now that uve obviously
    started caring for her, give her a xplant
    into a new spacious home, and let her do
    her thing, the way she wants to.

Shell love ya for it :).

Freak
    :smoke:

3. Yeah it should be root bound by now :) As bad as it sounds I cant even afford a 4 dollar bag of potting soil so I was exhausting all my freebie options :)

Next step sadly may be to dump all the dirt from my now cut down trees and use that on this little girl. Better than random pest filled dirt from outside.

Her new home has been picked out for awhile :) Its container is 3x the size of all of my last crops planting pots so it should yield better. I just cant fill the fucker :p not enough dirt!

Bagh, I suppose I will take a few clones and use recycled dirt since it seems shes gonna die if I dont.

Thanks for advice!