whats the problemmmm??pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by zooted2000, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ffof soil and fox farms tri ack 2 months old just flipped to 12/12 damage mainly on lower growth

Attached Files:

2. looks like some nute burn. When was the last time you did a flush? Don`t give them anything for a week just water. they should come back. cut those ones off.

3. That is serious Phosphorus deficiency. There may be a little Potassium deficiency in there as well.

4. Okay well which one is it nute burrn or phosphorus and potassium

5. And I don't flush untill harvest time just water and nutes every other day

6. The latter. Nutrient burn doesn't damage the leaves in patches like yours are. Here are some examples of P def:

Attached Files:

7. Yeah it's sorta looking like that but not as yellow more so like the second picture iv had this happen last grow and never was able to fix it. I have bone meal so I'm letting 1 table spoon soak in water over night and I'll see how that goes how would you go about curing it?

8. heres another plant i have its an autoflowering and it has a pretty severe problem but buds still looks really niceeee could you help diganose this one to

Attached Files:

9. same as others...K and add cal and mag deficiency to that 2nd set of pics...

10. poster child for advanced mag deficiency

11. feed them more...addd some cal/mag if you dont yet... or raise the ph of your soil if it is low...