Slow New Growth...need help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ldizzle, Aug 18, 2011.

1. I replanted my plants from solo cups to 3 gallon Aug 12th.....they were growing great in my veg armoire....now there in my tent and are getting taller but the new growth is really spindly and waxy lookin.....please help>>>my temps are 78 and ph is fine.....runnin two 400s and have awesome ventilation......at a loss.....please help?:(

Attached Files:

2. A little more information>>>>>on new growth of all 13 plants the new shoots that are growing dont seem to want to open and are slightly twisted to the side.........i use ocean forest, happy frog and light warrior mix.....i have not nuted them at all as when i transplanted i just added the happy frog which has enough nutes for 2 more weeks...the nutes in the ocean forest are probably expended by now.....all the leaves are dark green and none are yellowing even at the tips.....so the plants arent dying the new growth is just not being allowed to open the new leaf groups...however they are getting taller...but with some leaf group only showing one petal on some leaves....strange....ive never had an unsuccessful grow before.....but i see it can happen...anyways...please help...these poor special kush fems do not deserve my lack of knowledge....lol