Mold...Salvageable?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Guest, Apr 22, 2011.

1. My buddy called me up and said they had a few clones they were tossing but he thought they might be salvageable or i could at least take clones. What do you guys think? Another buddy of mine said 1 part 1%milk 9 Parts water.

Jack H.....I've wanted this strain for a while.
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream - Totally not bad. Stoked to now have this strain! One of my faves!
    [​IMG]

Sage - They look bad. I've heard the strain is super sweet and packs a real punch.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"BN" - Dont know what it stands for but im going to find out.
    [​IMG]

Bubba
    [​IMG]

"No Cal Bub"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"High Octane" Never heard of it but was told its good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They look healthy for the most part except getting burnt by the t5's they were under.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 35 Views and not 1 response?

I sprayed the tops of all the cubes with "Seranade." It's this stuff i had for what i thought was powdery mildew on my first grow. It says its works on Mold so well see how well. When i sprayed the blue dream, it looked as though the mold had melted away immediately.

3. Wow, I feel for you man. Just be patient for a response. It's better to wait two days for an intelligent response than get 10 poor responses an hour. You got a lot going on there so many are probably reluctant to answer. I'm too afraid I would tell you the wrong thing as I lack experience (still working on my first grow). Worst case, clean the stems and gently wipe the leaves of any mold and cut them and replant (essentially cloning the clone). It will slow them down about ten days, but get them away from all that mold.

4. Thanks man. Still didn't get any response but i ended up taking clones off the tops of almost all of them. I carefully tore off the mold from the tops and replanted the bigger ones. High Octane and Sage i believe are the ones that are replanted. I'll probably veg them for a few weeks to make sure i got that mold under control and i've put a coat of neem/soapy water mix on em to make sure they didn't come with any friends. If nothing pops up in about a week i'll start flowering them!

5. if they were all together in a dome then throw all of them out. these are all really bad and you are going to grow a sick plant. all of the mold you see is already in the medium mixing with what the plant is using to feed itself. if you have to grow a plant your best bet is to grow the healthiest looking one with the least mold(which you should get a spray for to clear up) and grow it then clone off of it. you simply cant have your other babies around that mold. my guess is if you dont chuck them die anyways