Need help figuring this out

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by perpl3x3d, Apr 10, 2011.

1. 26 days since germination
    4x 26w daylight CFL, 1x 18w soft light CFL
    miracle grow organic choice soil
    schultz 10-15-10 1/4 strength nutes
    autoflowering williams wonder
    ph was 6.2 last time I checked (this morning)

I started noticing these spots on the plant about 3 days ago, I looked at the sticky and I just assumed it was a potassium deficiency, so I gave it an extra watering with 1/2 strength nutes, but the spots have been getting worse, any suggestions?

Another thing to note is I noticed heat stress on the plant, temp are usually 75-85 max, but I let the plant get too close to the bulbs and there were a few burn marks on some of the tips of the top leaves, but these spots are only on the 2nd set of leaves from the bottom...

Thanks in advance blades.

Attached Files:

2. Ok Perpl,
    A couple things going on here, and if you look through the various posts and some of the guides you may find more info. Based on your info, it could be a possible nute deficiency due to nute lock out from PH too low. Soil is a little more forgiving than hydro, but build up is always a possiblilty. I dont think your temps are an issue. You have good air exchange? The fact that it is the second set of leaves it tells me that the plant is taking what it cant get through your feeding from these lower leaves. If I was going to take a stab at it if it were my plant....Cal deficiency. I hope this helps good luck!

Frag Out!

3. Looks like some salts have been building up for a little bit there
    When was the last time you flushed or have you ever?
    PH can be a main factor in all of this as well

4. N is really accumulating in the leaves.
    Good old MG lol.

Flush time.

Freak
    :smoke: