what is this?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jeff7825mi, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Group,
    Never seen this. First time using smart pots growing in Pro-Mix BX using Botanicre Pure Blend Pro Grow under 1000w hps old bulb 18 on with co2. Went back to just water the last three waters. Seems to be more pronounced on the Northern Lights than on the Chiesel. Want to change to 12/12 soon plants are 40" tall. The new growth looks better but still wondering what I may have done wrong? Thanks for the help as always. Jeff

Attached Files:

2. If you havnt flushed as of yet- perhaps this is a good time to do so, may have a toxic salt build up, locking out the uptake of nutes.

3. would you also for organic growing. to flush i have a few rust spots on my plant. need to get some pics up.17days old super skunk from sensiseeds. grown before with a cheap set up. was a good harvest bout 1oz and half. the lights where 125w cfl eco light and 2x36cfl warm light. thought i would give organic a go and have rust spots dont really no what to do. help needed
    please

4. Think I'd go with a calcium problem...do you have some cal-mag to try?

5. hi all, can any one tell me, does weed grown in soil and manure grow slower than not useing manure. my last grow seem to be a lot faster, my plant is a super skunk from sensiseeds feminized, its about 7 inchs bushy as hell,it 1 month and a day old. i no i need to get picks on here will do soon. im useing cfls. thethe light is 10cm way but no streatching seems to be happening, am i doing something wrong she looks great she really does, or is it because of the manure that im useing, please help peeps cheers