HELP What deficiency is this?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gusman4, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Well this is my first medical grow and i have made lots of mistakes but i think i have learned from them and hopefully won't make them again.
    What deficiency do people think this might be? I have looked through the problems links but not quite sure what it might be.
    I thinking maybe a calcium or sulfur.

5g rec bubble buckets
    marleys collie
    600w hid

PH 5.7-6.0
    ppm 850 (.7 meter)
    air temp 68-74 F
    res temp 63-68 F

Nutrients
    botanicare Pro blend grow
    cal mag 5ml/gal
    aqua shield
    hygrozyme
    I use RO water at 0ppm starting point.

Roots are white looking great and growing like crazy.
    Leaves are green and the plant is growing like crazy just mutant leaves. I had a slime in my main res bucket because i forgot to turn on air pump in there and that kind of slowed them for a few days that was over a week ago. Cleaned everything out and flushed when i first saw the slime everything has been looking clean since then.
    When i first noticed this slime the leaves where starting to claw but roots looked great the whole time just slowed down for a few days.
    ppm continually falls ph slowly rises. So i am sure it is not over fert already done that once.
    I hope this info and the pictures (sorry for bad pics) might help.
    Thanks
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Looks like to much water to me... also I run 6.5 PH in rockwool myself and always had good luck there..

3. fss: I am running dwc so unless i am not getting enough bubbles in there which i don't think is the case how can they get too much water. I am bubbling three buckets with a 38L/min pump and the ceramic micro pore diffusers. So i think that should be enough bubbles but maybe not what do i know.

From everything i have read for dwc you want your ph between 5.6-6.2

4. #4 fss, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    why ask for help then ? read your book. lol anywho I run dippers in a water recycle system and I'm growing in rockwool and 6.5 PH has always served me well.. but I don't have the book.

5. fss: Easy Easy. I wasn't trying to be rude and thanks for the advice. I will try and do some more research as to if maybe i do not have enough air going through the buckets which could i guess be drowning the plant.
    Also most of my info comes from stickies from this forum not books.

6. NP its cool good luck with it..